Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Torre

Comprehensive Dentistry and Surgical Implantology

502 Franklin Ave # 1 Nutley, NJ 07110

Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Nutley, NJ and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from UMDNJ - University Hospital and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Torre's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Torre

Dr. Torre?
Dr. Torre's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD
Do not go to this guy. He looks at your teeth and sees dollar signs. He was so busy pulling a tooth that didn't be pulled he overlooked the real problem which resulted in a root canal by another dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I have found my perfect dentist! From staff, to wait time, to procedure and professional care I am beyond satisfied! Excellent rating in all areas. I wouldn’t go elsewhere !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Dr. Torre and his staff are the best!!! I've continued to go to him even after moving 40 miles away. As I've told him before he made root canal almost enjoyable!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Dr. Torre and his staff are wonderful! They are prompt and very attentive. They treat you more like a family member than a patient. I would recommend Dr. Torre to anyone who is even remotely fearful of the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I had been to countless dentists! Discouraged that anyone would be able to fix my smile. I hesitantly, chose a dentist on my insurance website, which happened to be near Dr Torre's office . I once again left with a bad feeling. I walked in to Dr Torre's and was greeted warmly, I was able to ask questions. and i knew this was my place. I saw my new smile, and I had to remove my rear view mirror, for fear id see my smile and veer in to traffic. Thank You Dr. Torre, You are a Master at your craft.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Dr. Torre, his dental assistants and office staff are fantasitc!! Ive been seeing Dr.Torre for 10 +years! Started with him while I lived in Nutley, ive never had a negative experience. I've moved 5 times including out of state twice & I have always found a way to come back to him for my dental cleanings& dental work. His work is impeccable, gentle (& I'm very sensative), & thorough. I live in Morristown & come in with my husband who is also a patient. Dr. Torre treats his patients like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Torre for a basic check up and cleaning. I normally don't write negative reviews, but I have never felt so upset after a visit. I went a second time for a filling. My tooth was throbbing and i went back for a correction bc he hit a nerve. Its been over two weeks, and the whole right side of my mouth is aching. He did more damage the last time I went and I will never go back. it was a basic filling. How do you mess that up...twice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Dr. Torre and his staff are excellent ! Dr.Torre does great work and also makes you feel at ease while doing his job ! I am very nervous when at the dentist and his calm demeanor really helps me to relax . I would highly recommend !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I found Dr Torre online and noticed he had 5 star reviews on Google. Dr. Torre was very friendly and welcoming and professional. He did not make me feel ashamed about my obvious neglect but just explained to me that I will need a root canal and antibiotics for an abscessed. The procedure took two visits to complete. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Dr. Torre and gave him my own 5 star review. He is now my regular Dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Dr. Torre is a very caring dentist. He explains procedures and makes me feel relaxed. He is always concerned that I feel comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful too. I will continue to refer family and friends to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Torre for over 10 years. He became my dentist after I broke a molar eating a candy apple. He told me not to worry about this, that this could be fixed by getting a crown. All my life I was afraid of dentists and the thought of getting a crown petrified me. But I must say that he is gentle and I hardly felt any pain. I was so pleased with his work that I recommended him to my mom, aunt and uncle who now live in Georgia and they still come back to see him. Wonderful Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
I knew I was in need of moderate dental work so I was referred to Dr Torre by a grateful patient. I was impressed by his credentials and saw that he received 5 star reviews from some of his patients so I decided to schedule a cleaning and a consultation. Dr Torre's Office is clean and inviting and his staff was very friendly. I was feeling a bit anxious but when Dr. Torre welcomed me with a warm smile I instantly felt at ease. after reviewing my x-rays Dr.Torre found some issues, one that was wo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Torre?

With his love of science and innate artistic ability, Dr. Torre provides the finest quality dental care available today. Practicing the art of dentistry since 1995, Dr. Torre has extensive experience in general and cosmetic surgery such as crowns, br...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

1996
1991

• Italian

Dr. Torre accepts

Dr. Torre accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Torre treats patients.