Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD

Dentistry | Male

502 Franklin Ave # 1 Nutley, NJ 07110 Get Directions
Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD
Dr. Torre proudly graduated with honors from The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey where he received first-rate education and training in all aspects of general dentistry. Dr. Torre advanced his skills beyond dental school with a one year residency program at Morristown Memorial Hospital, an award winning affiliate of Columbia University. He is most proud of graduating at the top of his class and scoring in the top eight percent of the Northeast Regional Board Exam which includes multiple states and several Ivy League Schools. Through a combination of technology, sensible treatment plans, and genuine devotion to the unique needs of each patient, Dr. Torre preserves healthy teeth and gums, alleviates oral discomfort, and improves the appearance of smiles on a daily basis. He has applied his unique blend of artistic and technical skills to produce durable and aesthetic results for thousands of patients. A young dentist with a grasp of the most innovative, minimally invasive new procedures, Dr. Torre is dedicated to lifelong learning through continuing education courses. He has completed accredited programs in state of the art Endodontia (single visit painless root canals), the IMTEC mini dental implant system, the EQUIPOISE claspless partial design, BOTOX and JUVEDERM cosmetic injectables. He has received art, science, and athletic awards throughout his entire educational career making dentistry suitable to his innate talents and passions. Dr. Torre, in his quest for excellence, has completed an eight month residency in Surgical Dental Implant Placement at the Englewood Dental Implant Center. This allows patients to receive implants completed by one dentist, significantly decreasing the cost and improving outcomes by avoiding potential miscommunications. Dr. Torre is licensed by the Dental Board of New Jersey and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Torre's Care Philosophy

With his love of science and innate artistic ability, Dr. Torre provides the finest quality dental care available today. Practicing the art of dentistry since 1995, Dr. Torre has extensive experience in general and cosmetic surgery such as crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, bonding, implants, dentures, partials, extractions, tooth colored fillings, teeth whitening, root canals and all other types of dentistry to create that winning smile you so desire. Through his frequent participation in continuing education courses, Dr. Torre ensures that his patients always receive the latest, most effective treatments possible. Dr. Torre loves his chosen profession. To be a patient of his is to be the beneficiary of his tremendous pride in his practice.

Dr. Torre's Experience

Visiting Dr. Torre

Dr. Torre accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Torre is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Torre has admitting privileges.

Dr. Torre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Torre to family and friends
Dr. Torre's Performance
in Morristown, NJ |
Dr. Torre, his dental assistants and office staff are fantasitc!! Ive been seeing Dr.Torre for 10 +years! Started with him while I lived in Nutley, ive never had a negative experience. I've moved 5 times including out of state twice & I have always found a way to come back to him for my dental cleanings& dental work. His work is impeccable, gentle (& I'm very sensative), & thorough. I live in Morristown & come in with my husband who is also a patient. Dr. Torre treats his patients like family!
Lyndhurst, NJ |
I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Torre for a basic check up and cleaning. I normally don't write negative reviews, but I have never felt so upset after a visit. I went a second time for a filling. My tooth was throbbing and i went back for a correction bc he hit a nerve. Its been over two weeks, and the whole right side of my mouth is aching. He did more damage the last time I went and I will never go back. it was a basic filling. How do you mess that up...twice!
in Nutley, NJ |
Dr. Torre and his staff are excellent ! Dr.Torre does great work and also makes you feel at ease while doing his job ! I am very nervous when at the dentist and his calm demeanor really helps me to relax . I would highly recommend !!!
in Bloomfield, NJ |
I found Dr Torre online and noticed he had 5 star reviews on Google. Dr. Torre was very friendly and welcoming and professional. He did not make me feel ashamed about my obvious neglect but just explained to me that I will need a root canal and antibiotics for an abscessed. The procedure took two visits to complete. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Dr. Torre and gave him my own 5 star review. He is now my regular Dentist.
in Clifton, NJ |
Dr. Torre is a very caring dentist. He explains procedures and makes me feel relaxed. He is always concerned that I feel comfortable. The staff is very friendly and helpful too. I will continue to refer family and friends to him.
in North Bergen, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Torre for over 10 years. He became my dentist after I broke a molar eating a candy apple. He told me not to worry about this, that this could be fixed by getting a crown. All my life I was afraid of dentists and the thought of getting a crown petrified me. But I must say that he is gentle and I hardly felt any pain. I was so pleased with his work that I recommended him to my mom, aunt and uncle who now live in Georgia and they still come back to see him. Wonderful Dr.
in Middletown, NJ |
I knew I was in need of moderate dental work so I was referred to Dr Torre by a grateful patient. I was impressed by his credentials and saw that he received 5 star reviews from some of his patients so I decided to schedule a cleaning and a consultation. Dr Torre's Office is clean and inviting and his staff was very friendly. I was feeling a bit anxious but when Dr. Torre welcomed me with a warm smile I instantly felt at ease. after reviewing my x-rays Dr.Torre found some issues, one that was wo
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Torre, DMD?
Are you Dr. Torre?

Compare Dr. Torre

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Torre says...

Dr. Torre's Care Philosophy

Dr. Torre says...

Preventive DentistryDental CleaningCrowns and BridgesPorcelain VeneersCosmetic BondingSealantsTooth BleachingImplantsRoot Canal TherapyBotox and Juvederm cosmetic injectable's Imtec mini dental implants Equipoise claspless partialsOnlaysExtractionsDentures

Dr. Torre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Chipped Tooth

Completed in 1999

Esthetic Skin Institute

Completed in 2007

• Italian

Dr. Torre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Torre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry