Dr. Thomas Schneider, DMD

Dr. Thomas Schneider, DMD

Periodontics  ·
Dr. Thomas Schneider, DMD is a periodontics practitioner in Toms River, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark in 1991 and practices periodontics.

368 Lakehurst Rd Ste 307

Toms River, NJ 08755

Learn about Dr. Schneider

This content was provided by Dr. Schneider "I love what I do. And I care for patients the way I want my family cared for...with uncompromised compassion and unparalleled expertise."

1  Practice Areas

• Periodontics

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Rochester
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Rochester
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Schneider has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schneider has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schneider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schneider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schneider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schneider to family and friends

Dr. Schneider's Performance

Dr Schneider and his staff are the BEST. Keep up the good work. Tom Norton.??
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Schneider just performed an implant and bone graft 2 days ago and I can't say enough about him and his staff. Gentle, thorough, friendly, explains everything in detail and I could go on. I was very nervous about the surgery and his office made me feel at ease. There was no discomfort and it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
I had a consultation with Dr. Schneider yesterday for several issues. His congenial personality and genuine concern for my well being were far beyond any expectations I may have had. The passion that he exhibits for his patients and practice is certainly an utmost indication that he will insure...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Knowledgeable, patient, thorough..wonderful staff. Dr. S explains everything thoroughly and answers all questions without rushing you.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
The best way I can describe my experience with Dr Schneider is I walked into his office with many Issues from shoddy care from another periodontics office. And when I walked out I was singing. Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze It means no worries For the rest of your days.....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0