Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DDS

Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Schmidt, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Fredericksburg, TX and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from University Of Texas / Dental Branch in 1973 and practices pediatric dentistry and endodontics.

814 S Milam St

Fredericksburg, TX 78624

Learn about Dr. Schmidt

This content was provided by Dr. Schmidt "Fredericksburg Dentistry looks forward to providing you quality dental care in a warm and friendly environment. We strive to provide gentle family-oriented dental care to both adults and children. We have a new high-tech dental facility with state-of-the-art equipment and advanced sterilization techniques. Our friendly and highly trained staff will help you feel at home in our office and we believe dental care will have a new and pleasant meaning for you after you visit our office."

2  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Endodontics

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1969
  • University Of Texas / Dental Branch
    Medical School | Graduated 1973

Dr. Schmidt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schmidt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schmidt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schmidt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schmidt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schmidt to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Schmidt's Performance

I have always been nervous going to the dentist. The first time I went to Dr. Schmidt I told him how nervous I was and he spent time just visiting with me and assuring me that all would be well. It turned out that I needed a crown, but Dr Schmidt was completely right! I can honestly say, that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0