Dr. Thomas Schell, DMD

Dr. Thomas Schell, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Schell started this family dental practice 25 years ago in Lebanon, NH. He enjoys comprehensive treatment planning and restorative rehabilitation, but more importantly he values the long standing relationships he has with his patients. Dr. Schell is on the AADSM Board of Directors and an adjunctive faculty member at the Medical School at Dartmouth. He has been involved in a National Institute of Health study investigating Oral Appliance compliance and effects. He was co-chair of the experts panel consensus conference investigating the side effects of oral appliance therapy held in Chicago this last November. He has lectured at local hospitals, sleep disorder clinics and medical universities regarding the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea with oral appliance therapy. Dr. Schell became certified by the American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM) in 2013. He is a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson College of Dental Medicine and completed a residency program through Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Schell lives on a small 1797 farm in Meriden, NH with his wife and 3 children.

31 Old Etna Rd Ste N1

Lebanon, NH 03766

Learn about Dr. Schell

This content was provided by Dr. Schell "Our expert team provides unsurpassed compassionate care using leading dental technology to help you achieve and maintain optimal health. More importantly, we strive to make you comfortable in all aspects of your care from the one-to-one interactions to the entire atmosphere of the office and staff. We simply love what we do!"

• Sleep Medicine Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • SomnoDent® (for Sleep Apnea)
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

• St. Bonaventure University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Fairleigh Dickinson University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • Columbia College Of Phys & Surgeons
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Abdsm Board Certified For The Treatment Of Dental Sleep Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Schell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schell to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Schell's Performance
lebanon, nh |
I was a little disappointed in today's appointment when the doctor was interrupted at least 3 times to see other patients for lengthy periods of time and my appointment lasted for over 2 hours,, most of it spent waiting for the doctor.
in Orford, NH |
A wonderful group of people committed to providing the very best care for their patients. Dr. Schell is the absolute best Dentist I have ever had. I highly recommend him and his terrific staff.
Wilkes Barre, PA |
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent care and real quality in the crowns and bridges I had done. I travel a long way to get the best!
Abington, PA |
Beautiful, clean office and the friendliest staff. No dentist compares to Dr. Schell! Gentle, thorough, and so knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!
The moment I walked into the office I felt a palpable warmth. The staff is considerate, courteous and caring. The atmosphere is reflective of the dentist's true dedication to his profession. His sensitivity enabled Dr. Schell to reassure and relax this very apprehensive anxious patient. I knew my comfort was of primary importance. He is honest, very gentle and conservative in his approach. I am fully comfortable and confident with his expertise, AND I like Dr. Schell's gentle nature.
in Springfield, VT |
I've been going to Dr Schell for over 10 years. You name it and I've probably had it done as far as fillings, crowns, root canals etc... He and his team do high quality work and always put their patients needs first. I recommend everyone that is looking for dental care to him and his team.
in Plainfield, NH |
I have been a patient of Dr., Schell's for a number of years and have always been extremely satisfied with my dental experiences. As a result of no dental care when I was a child my teeth were in terrible condition, and were crooked and discolored. When I retired I decided to pursue my dream of straight and white teeth and after 3 years of work I have met that goal. I now love my teeth and smile all the time. Thanks, Dr Schell and staff - you are amazing!
in Meriden, NH |
great experience, lovely careful office and staff!
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Schell, DMD?
Are you Dr. Schell?