Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 73

Dr. Pollard

Dr. Thomas D Pollard, DMD

419 Nw 23rd Ave Ste 201 Portland, OR 97210

Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Portland, OR. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pollard to book an appointment.

Dr. Pollard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pollard

Dr. Pollard?
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD
Every six months since 1983, I've remade the choice to see Dr. Pollard; his humor isn't so bad as to prevent that! I find Dr. Pollard very personable, and especially appreciate his practical approach to keeping my dental health in order. One of the reasons I trust Dr. Pollard: he suggested second opinion when the job turned bigger and more expensive than I'd hoped a couple of times. The second dentist (I never sought second opinion from the same one twice) not only agreed with Dr. Pollard's assessment, he commented on the quality of the work I'd already had done. Furthermore, the same treatment would have cost me more if the second dentist did the work. I have recommended Dr. Pollard's services to both friends and family. I've been worried about him retiring before my teeth do. I've recently learned his daughter is now part of the office; while I haven't yet had much experience with her, I like what I've seen so far. So, my teeth and I are both happy.
Jan 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD?
A dental hygienist friend recommended Dr. Pollard to me. Over the past four or five years, I've been seeing him twice a year and only for cleaning and x-rays. Apparently his presence influences teeth and gums to behave. He is personable and tells mildly funny corny jokes. My hygienist friend insists he is a far better dentist than he is a comedian.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollard?

• Cosmetic Dentistry