Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD

DentistryMaleAge 74

Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Portland, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pollard to book an appointment.

Dr. Pollard

Dr. Thomas D Pollard, DMD

419 Nw 23rd Ave Ste 201 Portland, OR 97210

Dr. Pollard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pollard

Dr. Pollard?
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (4)
  • Explained conditions well (4)
    Every six months since 1983, I've remade the choice to see Dr. Pollard; his humor isn't so bad as to prevent that! I find Dr. Pollard very personable, and especially appreciate his practical approach to keeping my dental health in order. One of the reasons I trust Dr. Pollard: he suggested second opinion when the job turned bigger and more expensive than I'd hoped a couple of times. The second dentist (I never sought second opinion from the same one twice) not only agreed with Dr. Pollard's assessment, he commented on the quality of the work I'd already had done. Furthermore, the same treatment would have cost me more if the second dentist did the work. I have recommended Dr. Pollard's services to both friends and family. I've been worried about him retiring before my teeth do. I've recently learned his daughter is now part of the office; while I haven't yet had much experience with her, I like what I've seen so far. So, my teeth and I are both happy.
    Jan 11, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD?
    A dental hygienist friend recommended Dr. Pollard to me. Over the past four or five years, I've been seeing him twice a year and only for cleaning and x-rays. Apparently his presence influences teeth and gums to behave. He is personable and tells mildly funny corny jokes. My hygienist friend insists he is a far better dentist than he is a comedian.
    May 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollard?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

What are Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Pollard frequently treats Tooth Abscess and Tooth Decay. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Pollard treats.

Where is Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD's office located?

Dr. Pollard's office is located at 419 Nw 23rd Ave Ste 201, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Pollard has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Thomas Pollard, DMD?

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Pollard treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pollard's conditions and procedures:

Dr. Pollard accepts

Dr. Pollard accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health