Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD

Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Marshfield, MA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

65 Forest St

Marshfield, MA 02050

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Melevsky treats your condition or procedure

• Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Dr. Mark and his staff are dedicated to providing quality and comprehensive patient care in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Our Marshfield office has been serving the community for many years under Dr. Kane's expertise, and Dr. Mark has already pr...

Academy Of General Dentistry
University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey (UMDNJ)

Dr. Melevsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Melevsky

Dr. Melevsky?
Dr. Melevsky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Outstanding dental practice. Both Dr. Melevsky and staff are absolute professionals. They truly practice "no pain "dentistry. They explain their diagnosis in easy in understand terms with no pressure for additional services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
I recently had two crowns put in. They were both done to perfection and.... I NEVER felt a thing. I was very comfortable both times. I also needed an emergency procedure done (broken tooth) and Dr Melevsky came in on a Saturday to take care of my problem. I will also say that they were right on time with appointments. I never had to wait. I am 56 years old and I find Dr Melevsky and his whole team the best I have been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
Find his office efficient and very thorough. They really listen to your concerns and questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
I’m extremely happy with the dental work, information & feedback I receive from Dr. Melevsky & his team. They are on top of their game as far as customer service, effecient appointment scheduling, reminders & follow up, etc. Moreover, the dental hygienists are knowledgeable and concerned about ensuring they meet all your dental health needs. Dr. Melevsky is extremely diligent and attentive and discussed all options to ensure the patient has everything needed to make informed decisions. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
Very friendly staff. My appointments for my crown were as enjoyable as possible
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
Fabulous experience. Dr. Melevsky and entire staff were wonderful. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
The doctor is meticulous. I recently had two crowns and three gum line fillings. I have had no issues. I see him as a perfectionist in dentistry. I highly recommend the doctor and his staff....a very satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?
I saw Dr. Melevsky for several procedures when I began experiencing severe tooth pain. He first saw me on a Saturday (not during normal business hours) and determined what work I needed done. He took the time to explain to me in detail what was going on with my teeth and the options I had to take care of the problem. He was very helpful throughout the whole process and really had my best interests at heart. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Melevsky, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Melevsky?