Dr. Thomas Madden, DDS

Dr. Thomas Madden, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Madden, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mexico, NY and has been practicing for 42 years. He graduated from Case Western Reserve Univ in 1976 and practices dentistry.Read his story

3358 Main St

Mexico, NY 13114

Learn about Dr. Madden

Dr. Madden's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Madden "Dr. Thomas Madden graduated from Case Wester Reserve University Dental School in 1976. He went on to practice in Public Health Services in Wisconsin before eventually settling down in Mexico, NY in 1980. Dr. Thomas bought a small family owned practice which he grew, and eventually relocated to a dedicated facility as the community's needs grew. Dr. Thomas enjoys practicing in a small community because he enjoys the personal connection he feels with his patients, which allows him to be better vested in their care. "

This content was provided by Dr. Madden "At Madden Family Dentistry we value our patient relationships. We work hard to make you feel at ease by providing exceptional patient care in a relaxed, convenient atmosphere. We strive to develop lifelong relationships with our patients by following one simple rule. We seek to provide a level of care for our patients that we would desire for ourselves and our own families. As a result, you can rest assured that you are receiving the highest quality of care.

To learn more, visit us at: www.MaddenFamilyDentistry.com"

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• John Carroll University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1972
  • Case Western Reserve Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Madden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Madden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Madden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Madden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Madden's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Madden to family and friends

Dr. Madden's Performance

Dr. Madden Says:
"

At Madden Family Dentistry we are always striving to exceed your expectations.  When you've had a great experience we would love for you to tell others.

If you have any concerns regarding your care, please contact us so that we can best meet your needs.

"

I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I used to hate going to the dentist, in fact hadn't gone to one in many years when I finally went to Dr Madden, Now I refer other people to go to Dr Madden. Staff is very friendly and they get to know you, you are not just another person walking through the door like at other places.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been a customer at Dr. Madden's office for 20 years. I chose to continue seeing him after my Insurance changed and made him out of network because the staff and himself are friendly and exceptional at their work. I would recommend this office to anyone near by young or old.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am happy to have served you well, and am glad that you recognize that insurance companies should not dictate who you choose to care for your health. While my practice will gladly submit claims to insurance companies on our patients' behalf, I feel that 'contracting' with insurance companies places undue constraints on the dentist-patient relationship and ultimately may compromise your quality of care.