Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Losacco

Losacco, Thomas L DDS

801 6th St Georgetown, CO 80444

Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Georgetown, CO. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Losacco's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Losacco

Dr. Losacco?
Dr. Losacco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Thank God for our close community and wise friends that I had the very good fortune of being referred to Dr. Losacco's office several years ago. Had I not been, I'd probably be sporting a mouthful of dentures today. It seemed like any other dentist who looked at my teeth (this includes the low totem pole chains like Comfort Dental) and did their "comprehensive" exam including x-rays, only came back to tell me that this and that tooth needed to go - extractions were the only solution that I was offered by at least 3 other dental offices. I wasn't willing to accept their diagnoses, and, thanks to my wise neighbors, I ended up in the caring professional office of Dr. Thomas Losacco. In the subsequent years, thanks to his care, professionalism, experience, and overall knowledge of his business, he has saved SO many teeth for me, restored my smile (those teeth would've been extracted by "others" long ago), and I can eat food normally. Dr. Losacco is a one-of-a-kind professional at his
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS?
Dr. Losacco is not only a highly competent dentist, but also a highly compassionate one. In addition to dedicating time to providing care to underserved communities. Years ago I was waiting in his downtown Denver office when a man appearing to be homeless walked in off the street complaining of a toothache. I doubt that the man had insurance or the means to pay, but he was treated promptly and respectfully. This is in addition to Dr. Losacco dedicating time to underserved communities.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS?
First experience going to a dentist and having a molar extracted was great. Dr. Losacco made it quick and comfortable process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS?
Dr. Losacco has done a brilliant job with my poor, ailing teeth. He explains everything in detail, is compassionate, and extremely reasonable in price (half what I would have had to pay in Steamboat Springs). I recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Losacco, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Losacco?

Dr. Losacco accepts

Dr. Losacco accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
United Concordia
National Fee-for-Service

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Losacco treats your condition or procedure