Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 70

Dentistry

Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Brentwood, TN and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry in 1979. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS

Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry

1600 Westgate Cir Ste 175 Brentwood, TN 37027

Dr. Lokensgard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lokensgard

4.1

I researched for weeks looking for the best. My first time was ok. Although He was quick and not very informative. Took an xray and diagnosed my issues. I needed a crown and filling. I came back 2 times to complete. That went ok. Or so I hope. After reading a review I have doubts it will last. Now to the horrible experience for phase 2. I get a voicemail and hour before my appointment to cancel. Some one is sick. They ask me to wait 2 weeks. I push back and they schedule for the next day. I show up and gums had been swollen and wanted to check before drilling. He comes in looks and says " you need a sonicare". He took no xray before drilling. But I figure he knows and I trust. Amalgam removal process They numb and start to prep in under 2 mins. They tried 3 timed to get the rubber dam on. Then realized its the wrong one! Horrible experience and full info in my other online reviews.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Rachel – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS?
I'ver been to many dentists over the years, he is by far the best. He and his staff really took care of me after I had a bad experience at another dentist. He resolved my situation rapidly. I highly recommend!
Kingston Springs – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS?
I drove from Memphis and back to have work done with Dr. Lokensgard, based on a high recommendation given to me by Dental Amalgam Mercury Solutions. I would happily drive ANY distance to see him for all future dental work I may have. Dr. Thom and his staff are not only uniquely skilled but are super genuine people who really care. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Thomas Campbell Memphis, TN
Thomas Campbell in Memphis, TN – Dec 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS?
I saw Dr. Lokensgard associate Dr. Stephens and she was excellent! I have routinely gone to the dentist for many years and the experience with her was far superior to any other. I was extremely happy with my results as well as the effort by her and her staff to make me as comfortable and informed as possible. I have already recommended her to all my friends and family!
KateB in Nashville, TN – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Lokensgard?

"Where your mouth is the window to your body and health"

• Holistic Medicine
  • Naturopathy

2009
American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine
1979
University of Minnesota / School of Dentistry
1974
Concordia College, Moorhead, Mn

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS?

What other Dentistry Practitioners practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.

Does Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS treat?

Dr. Lokensgard frequently treats the following conditions: Chipped Tooth, Dental Disorders, and Gingivitis. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS's office address?

Dr. Lokensgard's office is located at 1600 Westgate Cir Ste 175, Brentwood, TN 37027. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How much experience does Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS have?

Dr. Lokensgard has over 43 years of healthcare experience.

Does Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 4.1/5 for Dr. Thomas Lokensgard, DDS. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Lokensgard treats your condition or procedure

• Oral Surgical Procedures
  • Snoring
  • Upper Dentures

Dr. Lokensgard accepts

Dr. Lokensgard accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP
United Concordia

Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry

Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry1600 Westgate Cir Ste 175 Brentwood, TN 37027