Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Kelley

Thomas C Kelley, DDS, MSD, LLC

3970 N Oakland Ave Ste 503 Shorewood, WI 53211

Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Shorewood, WI. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Kelley accepts

Dr. Kelley accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Kelley treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontics

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelley

3.5

Dr. Kelley?
Dr. Kelley's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS
I can’t say enough positive things about Dr Kelley. I had a dental emergency and he saw me right away. I was informed about the condition of my damaged tooth and my options. He extracted my tooth and later placed an implant. I have a great smile again and I am very grateful to him for the services he provided. He was there for me when it mattered. I give him the highest rating. He was great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I highly recommend Dr Kelley. I am so happy with the results of my periodontal surgery. I continue to see him along with my family for dental cleanings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
See Dr Kelley! I am extremely grateful to Dr Kelley for helping me and my daughter. My daughter required a gum surgery for correction of recession after having braces. He did a grafting procedure and fixed it. We were so happy with the result that I had to see him myself to replace my damaged teeth with implants. I trusted his expertise again and now I have a great smile. Thank you Dr Kelley for eveything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I was referred to a periodontist who was not close to where I lived. I didn’t like that periodontist. They had a fee discussion with me that made me feel very uncomfortable. The fee was outrageous. The periodontist’s staff told me that they took my insurance, but that the periodontist wasn’t a provider for my insurance. I was very disappointed with the situation. I found Dr Kelley online and was surprised how close he was to me. He took my insurance and I payed what my plan stated. Great result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
Dr Kelley was recommended to me by my general dentist for an implant. My front tooth broke and could not be repaired again. I decided to have an implant placed by Dr Kelley and now my smile looks better than ever . I recommend Dr Kelley’s office to everyone. Thank you Dr Kelley.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I have never been in a better dental office. His staff was very helpful through the entire process. Dr Kelley was very personable and professional. He took his time with me and explained all of my treatment options. I felt very informed and secure with my treatment decision. Dr Kelley performed my periodontal surgery and made me feel very comfortable the entire time. His assistant was very kind and supportive during the entire surgery. I now have a great result. I am very great full to Dr Kelley
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
Took his time cleaning my teeth and now they are pearly white. Excellent dentist. Very thorough. Takes his time to explain things and does the cleanings himself. I am going back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
Worst dental experience ever! Five minute cursory cleaning done carelessly - made me bleed and hurt for hours. NOT a nice dentist, either- curt and abrupt and argumentative. HORRIBLE experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
Implant worked. couldn't be happier
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
5 star dentist. Outcome better than last dentist expected. On bus stop in Shorewood
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
This dentist was trained in WI and Indy. Very informative and convenient. I live in Elm Grove so I saw him in Brookfield. I work in Milwaukee so I also saw him in Shorewood. Great dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
The best dentist I have seen. He was highly regarded. He is very knowledgeable and I value his opinion. He is a Marquette University dentist and has also gone on to specialty training in Indiana. He was also a faculty member at Indiana dental school. He helped me understand all my treatment options. My treatment has been outstanding, I have referred all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
The WORST dentist award goes to Dr.Thomas Kelley ! He did the x-ray & cleaning himself and I was literally wincing with pain because he kept poking me with sharp instruments like he was angry with me. I had to ask him to stop because I had tears in my eyes and couldnt take it anymore. My cleaning was done within 4 mins and it hardly felt any different expect my gums and teeth were hurting. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to this Dentist !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I left his office in tears, and had to make an appointment with another dentistry to get proper teeth cleaning and cavities filled. He said he could do nothing for me. Other than feeling like I completely wasted my time taking off work to get nothing accomplished, I also felt violated. He picked at my gums painfully, disregarding that I recently had a wisdom tooth removed, which was still healing. I found a real professional dentistry, and will never return to this terrible little office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I also had a horrible experience with Thomas Kelley. I am not using the Doctor, he should never have been given a license to practice. Very unprofessional he did not ask me how I was doing and proceeded to poke me 100 times in the gums until I could not take it any more and sat up. He became very hot headed and had a temper tantrum. Very unethical practice. Watch out Don't go there. He especially picks on women. They should pull his license.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
I've returned to Dr. Kelley twice in the last 2 years for a simple prophylaxis cleaning. I was pleasantly surprised that he does them himself, instead of a Hygienist. He maintained professionalism and care throughout my visit. I was in and out in less than 15 minutes, without any complications or complaints. I recommend him for future patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?
Horrible dental practice! Very unprofessional. I hope nobody EVER feels the way I did after leaving this office. I do NOT recommend this dental professional. He lacks interpersonal skills, patient collaboration skills and common sense. Very unethical practice. He's a hothead with a temper. Watch out! Ive learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. -Maya Angelou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Kelley, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelley?