Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS
Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hendersonville, NC. He is 65 years old.

1718 Old Village Rd

Hendersonville, NC 28791

Learn about Dr. Hummert

• Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Hummert is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hummert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hummert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hummert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hummert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hummert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hummert to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hummert's Performance
in Hendersonville, NC |
My experience with Dr. Hummert was an equivalent of going to a 5-star hotel. Dr. Hummert offered me several options, in comparison to other prosthedontists in the Asheville area. His work is impeccable! He thoroughly explained everything that had to be done and was willing to do the work in stages. The caring atmosphere created by Dr. Hummert and his staff was very warm and personable. Gail, the office manager always gave me an immediate appointment if a dental problem had arisen. 10+ experience
in Hendersonville, NC |
Wonderful fitting and beautiful removable partials, upper and lower. One thousand times better than the 3 different temporary partials that I had received over the last year and half, from several different offices. The teeth match perfectly and the bite is correct and natural feeling. Thank you !! Dr. Tom Hummert !!
in Hendersonville, NC |
Dr. Hummert and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and explained each procedure carefully and throughly. Each visit was met with a smile by his office staff, and Dr. Hummert routinely called me in the evening, after a procedure to see how I was doing. I've not had another dentist do that. I highly recommend Dr. Hummert!
in Fletcher, NC |
My experience with Dr. Hummert was great. He answered all my questions and gave me several options. His treatment was the best I have experienced. The best dentist I have ever seen.
in Boonville, IN |
My experience with Dr. Hummert was not good. The work was just not that great. He seemed to want to get it over with just as fast as he could and, on top of that he was very arrogant. I spent $5.000 and have very little to show for it. I just could not recommend him to anyone else.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hummert?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry