Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS

Prosthodontics ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Hummert

Patterson Jr, James W DMD

1718 Old Village Rd Hendersonville, NC 28791

Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Hendersonville, NC. He practices prosthodontics.

Dr. Hummert's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hummert

4.1

Dr. Hummert?
Dr. Hummert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS
My experience with Dr. Hummert was an equivalent of going to a 5-star hotel. Dr. Hummert offered me several options, in comparison to other prosthedontists in the Asheville area. His work is impeccable! He thoroughly explained everything that had to be done and was willing to do the work in stages. The caring atmosphere created by Dr. Hummert and his staff was very warm and personable. Gail, the office manager always gave me an immediate appointment if a dental problem had arisen. 10+ experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?
Wonderful fitting and beautiful removable partials, upper and lower. One thousand times better than the 3 different temporary partials that I had received over the last year and half, from several different offices. The teeth match perfectly and the bite is correct and natural feeling. Thank you !! Dr. Tom Hummert !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?
Dr. Hummert and his staff made me feel very comfortable, and explained each procedure carefully and throughly. Each visit was met with a smile by his office staff, and Dr. Hummert routinely called me in the evening, after a procedure to see how I was doing. I've not had another dentist do that. I highly recommend Dr. Hummert!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Hummert was great. He answered all my questions and gave me several options. His treatment was the best I have experienced. The best dentist I have ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?
My experience with Dr. Hummert was not good. The work was just not that great. He seemed to want to get it over with just as fast as he could and, on top of that he was very arrogant. I spent $5.000 and have very little to show for it. I just could not recommend him to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hummert, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hummert?

• Prosthodontics