Dr. Thomas Herrick, DDS

Dr. Thomas Herrick, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Thomas Herrick, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lacey, WA. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Dr Tom Herrick

5330 Corporate Center Loop SE Ste A

Lacey, WA 98503

Learn about Dr. Herrick

Dr. Herrick's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Herrick "Dentistry means a lot to me. I feel privileged to work in a profession where every day I am able to make a positive impact on people’s lives. To improve patients’ dental health, and thus their overall health, is the true reward of my profession, and also a responsibility I do not take lightly. I love being able to help patients return to good oral health, improve their smile, and help them feel better about themselves. It’s very satisfying when my patients say they love their new smile, or that they’re no longer in pain after treatment was completed. I am so fortunate to have such terrific patients. Some of them have been coming to us since I started my practice more than 20 years ago. We see adults and kids, and it is fun to see everyone grow and change over the years. We enjoy taking care of our patients’ dental health throughout their lives. EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION Bachelor of Arts – Lewis and Clark College, 1988 Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Washington, 1993 I believe continuing education is very important in the dental profession. Techniques and materials are changing constantly. In order to provide our patients with the best care, we need to stay abreast of the best techniques and materials. This allows us to provide our patients with the best options for their dental health care. To fulfill this commitment to continuing education, our office regularly attends the Pacific Northwest Dental Conference. I am also an active member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Thurston-Mason Counties Dental Society, and the South Sound Dental Study Club. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE I grew up in St. Helens, Oregon, but have made Olympia my home for the past 24 years. My lovely wife Lisa and I have been married for almost 18 years and we have two wonderful kids. Our son is 14 and our daughter is 11, and let's not forget our Boston Terrier, Felix. I love spending time with my family, especially traveling. In my free time, I enjoy golfing, working in the yard and garden, and reading. My wife and I have been involved with the Hands on Children’s Museum in Olympia. I also have been coaching youth baseball for many years and am currently enjoying coaching my son’s team. "

This content was provided by Dr. Herrick "Over the past two decades, the office of Thomas J. Herrick, DDS has built a solid reputation in the Lacey, WA community for providing family-oriented, high-quality dental care. Our mission is to enhance our patients’ quality of life through dentistry. We provide comprehensive general, restorative, and cosmetic care in a comfortable setting and a timely fashion. We also have bilingual dental staff for the Spanish speaking community. We are dedicated to expanding our knowledge through continued education and strive to grow professionally each day.

In order to make our patients feel confident in the care they receive, we provide education on the importance of oral health, and inform patients of all their treatment options. Your smile can benefit from a number of modern dental services, including periodontal treatments, aesthetic smile makeovers, and Opalescence® teeth whitening. "

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Malformation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Herrick is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Herrick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Herrick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Herrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Herrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Herrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Herrick to family and friends

Dr. Herrick's Performance

Great experience. Very thorough and professional. He fixed a problem that I had been experiencing that my previous dentist could not figure out. Thank you!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
When my daughter had some work done and was in pain after a few hours, she called to have Dr. Herrick check it out but was told she would have to wait 5 days before he could see her. When I tried calling, I got the "we are busy , please leave a message recording". I left my message, 3 weeks ago, no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Herrick is a great dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have been charged $50 for missing an appointment I did not make and they cannot provide any proof for me that I did make it. I now have to write a letter disputing this claim in case they send it to a collection agency. Patients beware of this tactic. They have lost a patient over their deceptive...more
Are you Dr. Herrick?