Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS

Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Reedsburg, WI and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1972 and practices dentistry.Read his story

208 N Locust St

Reedsburg, WI 53959

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Hatch

Dr. Hatch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hatch "Good health has always been an important value to me. I chose dentistry because it gave me the opportunity to help my patients with not only their oral/dental health but also their overall physical health. I enjoy the opportunity that dentistry gives me to be artistic with my hands and mind and to improve patients smiles and to positively affect their emotional and physical well being. I enjoy learning and studying. My lifelong commitment to continuing education has enabled me to stay current with the amazing and wonderful technologies and treatment modalities that dentistry has to offer today. Wanting to help others has resulted in my participating in multiple Missions of Mercy in Wisconsin and a dental mission trip to Equador with my daughters dental school class where I was the visiting instructor."

This content was provided by Dr. Hatch "We want your visits to be comfortable and as pain free as possible. We want to inform you of all options available to you regarding your dental treatment plan.  Whenever possible we are willing to perform your treatment in stages to make it more affordable. Prevention is always foremost in our minds so we will be proactive in giving you the many ways to prevent dental disease"

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Uw Stevens Point
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1968
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Va Hospital St Paul Minnesota
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Docs Oral Sedation
    Other Education | Completed 2002

Dr. Hatch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hatch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hatch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hatch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hatch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hatch

3.4

Dr. Hatch?
Dr. Hatch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
I was treated very well as a patient of Dr. Hatch!
Sue in Reedsburg, WI – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS?
I've been going to Dr. Hatch for about 15 years, and he is an excellent dentist. His staff is excellent, as well. I recently got a night guard made for my lower teeth, because I'm grinding my front lower teeth down in my sleep. He's been recommending that I do this for years, but he showed and...Read More
Terri in Reedsburg, WI – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Hatch, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hatch?