Dr. Thomas Hafner, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 153 reviews.
Teeth feel like new
Teeth feel like new
Easy and convenient
Author:
Explained treatment options thoroughly - very patient.
Author:
Dr. Hafner explains everything he is doing as he goes along doing the work. His assistant, Mimi, also is extremely helpful.
Author:
I'm very pleased with my first visit. Both the doctor and Mimi are very gentle and kind. Thank you very much!!!
Author:
This is an amazing dentist with state of the art equipment. He is extremely thorough and explains everything he is doing. He even shows you the pictures he has taken and explains in detail what it all means. I highly recommend Dr. Hafner for there is no one like him. His assistant Mimi is also excellent. She is very friendly and also goes into detail and explains everything about the equipment. This has been the best decision I have ever made in choosing Dr. Hafner as my dentist.
Author:
Very caring and most professional
Author:
Very Happy to meet with him
Author:
Came in after a poor experience at my previous dentist and Dr. Hafner was great. Very personable and through! Happy to continue to come back!
Author:
very nice people and very professional
Author:
Came for cleaning and check-up. Did not wait a lot in the line to see the doctor. Doctor and his assistant went through very comprehensive check-up. I was impressed with advanced equipment in the office and absolutely painless teeth cleaning. Will definitely recommend Dr. Hafner and his assistant Terry to anyone who is afraid of pain or long wait in the office.
Author:
Very professional. Clean office . didn't have to wait long. Recommend this office
Author:
They really took the time to explain everything!
Author:
Great experience. Covered all the bases. Very satisfied.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Haffner and staff was : in every aspect. I would rate 5 stars. and as far as being comfortable. I've never been so at ease with any dentists ofice, ever. Thank you to Dr Hafner and Mimi
Author:
First visit and very happy with my experience!
Author:
Very attentive and good at explaining what is happening.
excellent manner quality work
Author:
Dr. Hafner takes time to thoroughly examine your mouth and explain all of the implications of any issues as well as multiple options for treatment. He also understood my insurance plan and coverages far better than I did!
very good!
Author:
A world of knowledge with regard to my teeth and mouth.
Author:
They were extremely friendly and took great care of me. I haven't been to the dentist in a long time and they made sure I was comfortable and that every possible thing with my teeth and gums was how it should be. Look forward to coming again.
Author:
Dr Hafner and his assistant Mimi made me feel comfortable and well taken care of.
Author:
doctor was very pleasant, and took his time to explain about my sons's teeth
Author:
Great experience! Great Bedside manner, clear explanation!
Author:
I had my first visit with Dr Hafner. He made me so comfortable. He took all the required scanning and checking the teeth very carefully. He did the thorough test and did the cleaning. Dr Hafner was listening to all my problems and provided the necessary solutions. The staff Mimi was so nice and kind. She helped to get the appointments so quickly.
Author:
excellent work, perfect timing, great doctor definitly will recommend him to all my friends and families
Author:
He did a great job doing a filling on my cracked tooth. i had an excellent experience.
Author:
One of my best experience with a dentist. He is very thorough and does an excellent job explaining everything he does. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr. Hafner was professional and caring. My whole family enjoys seeing him. He is thorough about all aspects of oral care.
Author:
Right to the point, addressed my bad tooth right away. Very efficient, Dr. Thom and Mimi are a great team. I no longer dread going to the dentist!
All good no issues
Author:
Dr. Hafner goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable during your visit!
Author:
Very pleasant. Introduced to lots of new diagnostic technology and offered several helpful services
Author:
stopped at any sign of discomfort, and showed that he cared about my pain and comfort level through the experience. explained everything he was doing and all the care i should take after my visit
Author:
The appointment was amazing and was the best dentist appointment I've ever had.
Author:
positive overall. Dr. Hafter takes the time to listen and address patients' concerns.
excellent experience.
Author:
best work i have ever had
Author:
Dr. Hafner was very clear with all of his explanations about the treatments I was receiving. He was extremely gentle, and caring while working on my teeth. I will definitely be coming back again soon!
Author:
Excellent first visit. Dr. Hafner explained my choices thoroughly and made sure that I understood the problem I have with my tooth. With his help I was able to choose the right treatment for my tooth. The staff were also very friendly and professional. Well done job!
Author:
Dr. Hafner is excellent. I had a wonderful experience with my first visit. He listened to my concerns and was able to give clear recommendations to keep my teeth healthy. His staff is helpful & friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Hafner & his staff!
Author:
Dr. Haffner was extremely thorough in his examination and cleaning. I was very pleased with the results!
Author:
Good experience. Through and educational. It takes time for the appointment but he is very knowlegable and takes his time with yo.
Author:
I hadn't been to the dentist in about 8 years, and was a little nervous about it. The doctor and his staff were so friendly and professional that it put me at ease. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience!
Author:
I am thoroughly impressed after my initial visit to Dr. Hafner. He spent over 2 hours with me for a routine visit, giving me the most complete examination I've ever experienced. He made me aware of issues with my teeth that where never uncovered in my previous, more cursory, examinations (i.e.: erosion of back teeth due to grinding). His equipment is all high-tech, computerized, and I'm left with a feeling that I am in good hands.
Author:
I was anxious at first but i must say that Dr. Hafner and Mimi's level of compassion and patience are unrivaled. Very grateful !!
Author:
Visited Dr Hafner today for the 1st time and had a very thorough appointment. Dr Hafner was patient and very informative. I plan on returning and considering bringing my daughters here as well. Would recommend him to others.
Author:
very kind and patient doctor and staff