Dr. Thomas Hafner, DDS

Dr. Thomas Hafner, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Thomas Hafner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Upper Saddle River, NJ and has been practicing for 29 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Dr. Thomas H. Hafner, L.L.C.

415 W Saddle River Rd

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hafner

Dr. Hafner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hafner "Thomas Hafner, D.M.D. is a Dentist - General practicing in Saddle River, NJ, started practicing 1989. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS International College of Implantology American Academy of Gnathological Orthopedics Prestigious Pankey Institute Huggins Institute American Dental Association Bergen County Dental Association "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Hafner "The office is very clean. The personnel was very welcoming and pleasant. Dr. Hafner is very thorough and spent a lot of time with me. I highly recommend him."
"We always have a good experience at this office. Dr. Hafner always provides the best dental care for all of us and his staff are very professional, friendly and helpful!"
"My experience is always positive, he is someone who has my best interest for my health in mind."
"My family has been coming to Dr. Hafner for over ten years after trying many other dentists in the area and in NYC. Dr. Hafner is experienced, honest, caring and always takes time with all his patients. He always stays on top of recent advances and uses latest technology and knowledge. His use of lasers in practice has made a dramatic difference on my gum health. Dr. Hafner's work is up to the highest standards and we really appreciate all that he does."

"Dr. Hafner and staff are dedicated to providing you with a pleasant visit and results that you’re proud to show off. Our administrative staff is ready to help you with questions about scheduling, financial policy and insurance, to make that part of the process as simple as possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Farleigh Dickinson University - B.S. Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Farleigh S. Dickinson Jr. College of Dental Medicine - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Pankey Institute - Certificate of Accomplishment
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Hafner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hafner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hafner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hafner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Hafner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hafner to family and friends

Dr. Hafner's Performance

Dr. Haffner was extremely thorough in his examination and cleaning. I was very pleased with the results!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Good experience. Through and educational. It takes time for the appointment but he is very knowlegable and takes his time with yo.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I hadn't been to the dentist in about 8 years, and was a little nervous about it. The doctor and his staff were so friendly and professional that it put me at ease. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am thoroughly impressed after my initial visit to Dr. Hafner. He spent over 2 hours with me for a routine visit, giving me the most complete examination I've ever experienced. He made me aware of issues with my teeth that where never uncovered in my previous, more cursory, examinations (i.e.:...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was anxious at first but i must say that Dr. Hafner and Mimi's level of compassion and patience are unrivaled. Very grateful !!
Are you Dr. Hafner?