Dr. Thomas Graham, DMD

Practices Endodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 14 reviews.
Author:
I had no idea what to expect because anyone who I know who had a root canal said the procedure was horrible. My experience with Dr. Graham & Danelle was wonderful. They explained everything and made sure I was comfortable and not feeling any pain. Awesome people!
Author:
Very friendly, courteous, professional. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a root canal. Thanks!
Author:
Very helpful and friendly even took time to explain the tools they were using.
Author:
What I worried about for a couple weeks turned out to be very simple and comfortable. Dr. Graham and Danelle explained everything in a manner that I understood. Phone staff and receptionist were all very friendly and professional. I wont be afraid if I ever have to return. Thank you so much!!
Author:
I had some issues with dental work before, but Dr Graham answered my questions and eased my fears. The procedure was completed without any issues or pain. Was very well pleased!
Author:
Great dentist and dental team. Answered all my questions and concerns.
Author:
What a wonderful practice! I was an emergency case referred by my dentist & they got me right in. The office is beautiful with a calming atmosphere. Danelle was the dental assistant that took all my info & she made me feel calm & relaxed. Dr. Graham was so thorough & kind & explained all of my options. Would highly recommend.
Author:
I get anxiety at the dentist but the staff made me feel very at ease.
Author:
Dr. was patient with numbing me. I take some time getting numb and most doctors have trouble completely numbing me, but Dr. Graham was wonderful!
Author:
Very pleasant experience & Dr. Graham has a beautiful office.
Author:
Was very nervous for this appointment but felt at ease once the procedure started. Both assistant and Dr. Graham made me feel calm.
Author:
The Staff was very friendly and compassionate. I have severe dental phobia and Dr. Graham was very caring and did a great job !! Would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a root canal.
Author:
The staff was helpful and courteous; answered all questions before & after procedure.
Author:
Very friendly & efficient. No discomfort or pain at any time. Courteous and explained clearly. Many thanks for a pleasant experience.