Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Frank

Thomas Frank, DDS

4101 Empire Dr Ste 100 Bakersfield, CA 93309

Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Bakersfield, CA and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Pacific School Of Dentistry medical school in 1978. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Frank to book an appointment.

Dr. Frank's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Frank

4.424778761061947%
6.1946902654867255%

Dr. Frank?
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS
Dr Frank was our dentist first many years. I began having a minor “toothache” in a farthest back molar. After a couple of months he recommended pulling it. He said it was actually a wisdom tooth that replaced another missing molar. I had it pulled. I then found out It was a perfectly fine tooth. The ache was in my jaw. Now my current dentist wants me to have an implant to maintain the integrity of the top molar. It will cost thousands of dollars. In addition, Dr Frank told my husband That his crown was loose. He ended up spending a very long time prying off a loose crown that wasn’t really loose. Then put it back crooked. These were the two that caused us to change dentists. However, over the years Dr Frank has “made work” doing other unnecessary work on our teeth. He sends an email to be sure and use up our benefits before the end if the year. My husband calls him “the dentist to the stars”. He acts like he’s very exclusive.....even refusing a relative to come back after complaining i
Save yourself some grief. Don’t go – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
Was a great dentist. Has developed into a cattle operation in combination with her used car salesman. Lost faith.
Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
Dr. Frank and his staff provide the highest quality dental care anywhere. They are caring and go out of their way to put me at ease while providing excellent dental care.
Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
My second recent visit with Dr. Frank. Simply excellent, timely and professional care. My experience from walking in to leaving was more than positive. Each staff member obviously knows their area of expertise - and is friendly on top! Dr. Frank embodies all of these qualities plus being a scary good dentist!
Betty P. in Bakersfield, CA – Apr 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
This visit was an excellent visit. I am terrified when I go to the dentist. This visit was a snap.
Karen in Bakersfield, CA – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
Excellent Dentist never does unnecessary work and always has the patients best interest. His Dental Hygienists are great. Love the whole office atmosphere. They are timely are he has the best up to date equipment ever.
Susan James in Bakersfield, CA – Nov 03, 2017
Thank you so much, we are delighted to know that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Frank and his excellent staff for approximately five years and have found each visit a pleasant one. From the scheduling to the hygienist to Dr Frank himself if need be, everyone is very friendly but very professional. The hygienist Brandy while busy doing her work is also explaining what she is observing and anything that I might might do to prevent the re- occurrence or better maintenance of my teeth. Each visit is made a pleasant visit to Dr. Frank's office.
Bakersfield, CA – Jul 28, 2016
We are delighted to hear that your visits with us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
My dental cleaning by Brandy was excellent. Everyone in the office is always very friendly and professional.
Bakersfield, CA – Jun 10, 2016
We agree, Brandy is wonderful Our patients tell...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Frank for 14 years. I had a terrible tooth ache and got me in that day! I always have been impressed with the office from the time you walk in your are greeted with a smile. This office is like going to a spa! Thanks Dr. Frank for always taking care of me and my family. Michelle S.
Michelle S. in Bakersfield, CA – Jun 09, 2016
Oh yes - it is so important to get out of dental...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Frank, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Frank?

Today, with the emphasis on appearance and, in particular the smile, there is no question that the discriminating patient wants their dentistry more aesthetic. As such, Dr. Frank's approach to any treatment is that everything we do for you must achieve the most natural looking, long lasting, and pleasing cosmetic result possible. www.frankdds.com

• Cosmetic Dentistry