Dr. Thomas Drake, DDS

Dr. Thomas Drake, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Thomas Drake, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bonner Springs, KS. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

140 N 130th St Ste B

• Freedom Health
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Drake

Dr. Drake's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Drake "I have had the great opportunity to serve Bonner Springs and its surrounding cities for over 30 years. It is my passion to provide our community the best dental care possible. The field of dentistry has changed so much over the years, and I find that I enjoy it now more than ever. Every day is interesting, rewarding and I love the challenges that this field provides. I have the greatest patients, so giving them a beautiful smile and a comfortable experience is the reason I get up every morning. I received my dental degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City. To keep myself at the forefront of newest most advanced technologies in the dental field, I regularly participate in continuing education courses and seminars throughout the year. Being able to offer so many different services allows me to provide my patients with a smooth experience and ability to fully take care of your needs. I am also a member of both the Bonner Springs and Basehor Chamber of Commerce. My wonderful wife, Pat and I started our journey together in 1977 and put roots down here. We have a wonderful life together and we have three amazing children: Angela is currently following in my footsteps and is currently attending Dental School. Adam works for non-profit organization, which provides drug education programs and literacy programs in schools. Andrea is an event planner in LA, She plans A-list celebrity events including the Emmys. When I have free time I enjoy going to the gym and can still run a 5k every so often. I also do lawn work, but only in moderation."

This content was provided by Dr. Drake "We believe a trip to the dentist should be as pleasant as possible. Our guiding principles are: Gentleness, Integrity, and Excellence. We are warm and friendly and are glad to explain any treatment. Dr Drake is trained in all types of treatment, so you can usually get every kind of treatment you need right in one office. We treat our patients as individuals and strive to give you our best service possible."

10  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University Of Missouri-School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 1977

Dr. Drake has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Drake has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drake's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drake

3.7

Dr. Drake?
Dr. Drake's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Drake, DDS
Dr. Drake is an excellent dentist and he really cares about his patients. He is very gently and understanding to people who have anxiety about the dentist!
AAron – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Drake, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Drake?