Dr. Thomas Dowling, DDS

Dr. Thomas Dowling, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Thomas Dowling, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Omro, WI and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

1771 E Main St

Omro, WI 54963

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America

Learn about Dr. Dowling

Dr. Dowling's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dowling "My professional and courteous staff and I invite you to visit our state-of-the-art facility for all of your dental needs. We strive to treat patients with respect and make you feel as comfortable as possible while doing quality work regardless of your payment method. We are a missions-minded office. We take pride in offering a great dental experience to patients who pay out-of-pocket or use insurance benefits and choose our office for their dental care. We appreciate their decision and feel that this balance provides stability and allows us to serve our Christian mission of helping as many people in need as possible. I graduated from the Marquette University School of Dentistry in 1983 and have been practicing dentistry for more than thirty years since. I enjoy boating, racquetball, spending time with my family, and going on missions trips all over the world to help people in communities with limited access to dental care and to deliver God's message. "

This content was provided by Dr. Dowling "My personal philosophy of care is that preventing dental disease and pain is paramount.  Not only does proper routine care lead to less pain and longer-lasting teeth, it is far less costly.  I also work hard to make dental care as affordable as possible for anyone who is truly interested in having their natural teeth for a lifetime.

I listen to patients needs, expectations and goals to personalize my message and my treatment plan explanation to the individual.  In doing so, my team and I hope to provide an experience that is relaxed and positive."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Dowling has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dowling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dowling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dowling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dowling's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dowling to family and friends

Dr. Dowling's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Dowling Says:
"

My team and I are united in our determination to offer an exceptional patient experience. We truly value every member of our patient-family and encourage you to offer your feedback.

If you are enthusiastic about a great experience at our office and feel compelled to offer your kind testimonial, we'd love for you to tell the world.  If there's something we could have done

...

Was never greeted by any staff, heard constant LOUD laughter the whole time, and one of the girls at the window was being openly “criticized” in a very loud and disrespectful manner. I felt uncomfortable the whole time I was there. Definitely won’t ever go back.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly and clean. Always professional and Dr.Dowling really takes pride in his work
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am a foster parent and finding a dentist that takes Medical Assistance is grueling. I called and was able to get my two foster children into the office that very day due to a cancellation! I only have good things to say about this dentist!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He has always been gentle and professional.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
He overcharged my insurance which caused me to cover the entire job. I felt as though his work was substandard and when he cleaned my teeth he gouged my enamel so bad it left grooves along my gum line. The receptionist is rude and demanded payment immediately I would never go to him again
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option10thumbs down icon option3