Dr. Thomas Day, DDS

Dr. Thomas Day, DDS

Endodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Thomas Day, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Augusta, GA. He practices endodontics.

3502 Wheeler Rd

Augusta, GA 30909

• CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Day

1  Practice Areas

• Endodontics

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Day is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Day's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Day to family and friends

Dr. Day's Performance

GOOD

I thought Dr. Day was wonderful. I experienced no pain during the procedure. Even dozed off a couple of times. He was fast and gentle. He and his staff could not have been any better. The office is very nice and everyone was very efficient and friendly. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3
If I could leave negative stars I would. This guy performed a root canal and multiple follow up procedures. I was in so much pain. I eventually lost my tooth. After years I’m still dealing with the consequences. I asked for my file and he would not give it to me. I had to make multiple trips but...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
This man has the worst chairaide mannera I have ever experienced. I had a root canal and it was awful. He was not compassionate and was not nice! He left the little files in my tooth and walked out of the room for at least 10 minutes doing I have no idea what! Awful. I have heard this from many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option0