Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 39

Dr. Currie

Dr Thomas P. Currie DMD, MS, MS

1949 County Road 210 W Saint Johns, FL 32259

Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Saint Johns, FL. He practices endodontics and dentistry.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Currie accepts

Dr. Currie accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
DenteMax
DenteMax PPO
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA PPO
MetLife
MetLife PPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Currie treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Currie

Dr. Currie?
Dr. Currie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD
Dr. Currie and his staff are wonderful. I actually needed two separate root canals done two weeks apart. Kelly was warm and welcoming and both times she was able to get me in within a few hours of calling. Dr. Currie was very professional and explained what was happening each step of the way. He asked periodically if I was having any pain. He had a good respectful, working relationship with his assistant Katie. He was very thorough and both root canals were done with excellence. He called me at home to check on me and left his personal cell phone number if I had any problems. I highly recommend Dr. Currie at St. Johns Endodontics.
Carol P. in Jacksonville , FL – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr Currie is the BOSS. If you live in northeast Florida and go anywhere else , your an idiot. This s is my second root canal from Dr Currie. Both times I have not even needed an ibuprofen. He’s fast and professional. He constantly tells you what he’s doing and what to expect as he’s working. This one had calcified pulp which required more work to remove. Doc said I would for sure have pain this time. But nope, he lied. It was painless. Are there cheaper endodontists? Sure . But I don’t want the cheapest lasik surgeon either!! I’m 55 years old and the whole reason I’m doing this is to keep my natural teeth for another 30 years. So do what you want. But Dont blame me if you have pain , complications , or a poor result.
Kelly – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr. Currie and the entire staff at St. Johns Endodontics were amazing! They were kind, patient with my questions, and extremely professional. This was my very first root canal, and I can't get over how easy it was. My recovery was simple too. The next day my tooth felt sore, but not painful. In fact, I really didn't need any of the pain medicine they had given me. They also were able to get me in a week earlier than my scheduled appointment time due to a cancellation. I am so thankful for them and would return for any further dental work I may need!
Tracie Duez – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr. Currie and the entire staff at the 210 Endodontics were very professional and made the root canal experience more comforting than I would have every thought possible. They took me in with very little notice, they treated me like family and even called later that night to see how I was doing. I Highly, Highly recommend these folks.
Ken W Dziwulski – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr. Currie and his staff were amazing. They stayed late to fit me in after I was referred by my dentist. He was very thorough with his exam and did a great job with my procedure. Recovery was very easy and I appreciated the follow-up phone call.
Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Just had the most painless and professional root canal of my life .with the help of his assistant Cassidy it took about an hour from start to finish .hopefully I wont need another in the future but this is the guy to go to .
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
If you are afraid of dental procedures - Dr. Currie is for you. The best dental appointment ever! I felt nothing during the procedure and very minor discomfort after that. Dr. Currie has knowledge and experience to deliver Novocain shots at the precise locations so one feels no pain. Of all the dental procedures I've had - nothing compares to this visit. The office is also very professional and friendly.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr. Currie performed a root canal for me on February 11. I worried about it for two weeks before I scheduled an appointment and an additional two weeks before my appointment. I wasted an entire month worrying; there wasn't even one minute of pain.
Melody Harberts in St. Augustine – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Referred by my dentist for a root canal. Appointment scheduled and in the office within two days. Dr. Currie and Staff are real Professionals! Entire process from the time I hit the chair was less than 60 minutes and was a peace of cake and it wasn't because of the patient! I'd fly cross country to see Dr. Currie!
SD Gator in FL – Feb 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
This office was absolutely AMAZING to me - I had a painful emergency and they worked me in- I am eternally grateful to the staff and Dr. Currie!! Thank you. Thank you! I highly recommend to ANYONE!!Fabulous office!
Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
After a late afternoon visit to my dentist with throbbing tooth pain, it was determined that I needed a root canal. They referred me to St Johns Endodontics and offered to see if they could see me immediately. Confident that my dentist - Smile Stylists- would make sure I was treated right, I went. The entire visit was a positive experience. Dr. Currie was wonderful. The procedure was painless. I would recommend the office and Dr. Currie to everyone who needs treatment.
FL – Jan 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
I don't write any reviews usually but I felt like I need to write this one due to the several bad experiences I've had with other "dentists". After seeing great reviews on google, I called St Johns Endodontics to get my root canal done. They picked up the phone right away, heard how severe my pain was, and scheduled an appt. for the same day. Everyone was super professional and nice when I walked in. The girl at the front desk Kambri and the assistant Kristie were super nice as well. Dr. Curry
Daniel in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Needed an emergency root canal and my dentist called to find someone. Dr. Currie was full but was willing to come in at 6:45 am the day b4 Thanksgiving to see me! He and his staff are amazing and my experience was great.(Never thought I would say that about a root canal) Everything was explained to me prior, during and after. I felt very little discomfort and stopped taking the pain meds the next day. I was able to eat immediately after and feel no pain. Dr. Currie called that evening 2 check up
Marilyn Smith in St Augustine, FL – Nov 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Thomas Currie and his entire staff handled my emergency root canal very professionally and urgently. Amber, Kambri, Holly, and Dr Currie are the BEST!!! Dr Currie also called and checked up on me the evening of my procedure. Above and beyond service!! Thank you sincerely!!!!
Michael Kofil in St Augustine – Oct 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
I don't think anyone really WANTS to have a root canal done but if you HAVE to, Dr. Currie is amazing. He is kind, calm and really knows what he is doing. I was nervous going in but he calmed me down and made it a very positive experience and I had no pain!! He even called me later that night to ask how I was feeling. Not many people do that. His assistant Cassidy was the best and the front desk Kambri was very helpful. The office is new and spotless. Can't recommend enough! Thank you!!
Steph in Jacksonville, FL – Oct 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Had a root canal here yesterday (was so nervous going in) but dr Currie and his staff made me feel so at ease.. I didn't feel any pain (he numbed) me up pretty good and it was all over with in about 35 mins.. would def go back .. also he called me later to see how I was
St Augustine, FL – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Currie and the entire staff. The were all so caring and diligent in everything they did. They made sure I experienced no pain/discomfort, they explained everything in detail and their full focus was on me the entire time. The office is state of the art and very inviting. I had my procedure late Friday and the doctor even called me after to say the office was closed for the weekend but I could call/text his cell if I had any concerns at all.
Kathy in jacksonville, fl – Aug 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Dr. Currie demonstrated from the beginning to the end total knowledge and control of my issue. During the procedure he explained every step he was taking which made me feel at ease and comfortable. His assistant Cassidy is exceptional and very professional. Kambri at the front desk also very professional and explained the payment methods and what my insurance covered. Their equipment is state of the art so the entire procedure went very smoothly. My experience was great!
Carmen Aponte in Ponte Vedra, FL – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
Few, if anyone, wants a root canal. My recent experience with Dr. Currie, made the procedure as pleasant and painless as it can get. His concerns for my comfort and well-being, both while in and out of the chair, including an evening phone call from him where he provided me with his personal phone number if the need arose to contact him, came naturally and is genuine. It is with complete sincerity and commitment I recommend Dr. Currie.
Terry Phillips in Jacksonville Beach FL – Jun 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?
What an amazing experience that I had with Dr. Currie and his staff. I received news that I didn't want to hear but was treated with kindness during the entire visit. I asked him what would he recommend to his mother and he honestly told me and waited until I made my decision. It turned out, it was the best surgical decision. I would HIGHLY recommend them.
Marie in Fleming Island, Florida – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Currie, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Currie?

Dr. Thomas Currie earned his Endodontic certificate, Master of Science in Dental Sciences, and DMD degrees at the University of Florida. Additional degrees include a Master of Science in Medical Sciences and Bachelor of Science in Psychology, also fr...

• Endodontics