Dr. Thomas Clower, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Thomas Clower, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Thomas Clower, DDS is an dentist who practices in Austell, GA.

Learn about this dentist

1.5
Dr. Clower's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Atlanta, GA |
I have never experienced such awful service in my life. He staff is horrible especially the office manager. More of his patients are medicaid and he give them low service because as he say their not going to pay him any more money. And the hours of service is very inconvenient.
in Braselton, Ga |
Dr Clower did a fabulous job on my daughters teeth!!
in GA |
They are always claiming my child has broken brackets. After pointing out that they had not even put brackets on those teeth and demanding to see her paperwork they realized I was in fact right. So they removed the $120 charge. Every time we go my daughter has 2 or 3 broken brackets. One fell off while she was talking to me on the ride home. I believe they do not put them on properly in order to make more money. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE.
in Gainesville ga |
DO NOT use them. There are others. We went here because it was the closests to us. We live an hour and 1/2 away. I should have drove to cumming. The office manager is rude, argumentative and she doesn't want to solve issues. If you say anything in the front lobby she freaks out and tells you to lower your voice. Even if you aren't screaming. My husband walked out of the last appointment because he once again was questioning the charges from the month before. $30 for a broken bracket that was NO
in Byron, GA |
I would not recommend this orthodontist to anyone. Bed side manners are terrible! Offices were closed with no proper notice given to patients. Office environment was awful...either extremely hot or cold, no sitting area, wait time 2-4 hrs because offices are not open everyday. Function as a mobile service. This prevents ease of scheduling appointment. Most of staff is friendly but the doctor appears to have a chip on his soldier and often belittles his staff in front on patients.
Cartersville, GA |
Very Unprofessional. Likes to argue with parents and make them feel like everything is their fault. Very rude to the kids too.
in Gainesville Ga |
He helped and made me teeth straight when no one else had reasonable prices. The staff is friendly and patient. Overall the entire practice was pleasant and we'll maintained.
in BREMEN |
He is a very nice man!
in Columbus, GA |
The office was like being @ the Jerry Springer show. Looked like he pulled staff right off the streets. We talked to ppl each visit; they say he does bad work. Disgruntled patients, nasty office, and drama -The doctor cussed somebody out right there @ the counter where u check out -the waiting room got a front row seat to it all. He wanted to put the braces on our son even though equipment was NOT working. If you have Peachcare, this Dr. is not ur only option. We found someone in Lagrange.
in Columbus ga |
This place is very unprofessional and his workers don't care for nobody mouth.. my son went today to get his bottom braces but in. They tried to say he broke multiple brackets nd charge me $30 for each bracket broken even thought he only had five bracket in all
We had an appointment today for my-daughter Kelsey Clayton. we were there for a while but my daughter said they only worked on her 10 minutes and told her she would have to come back in a few days because it was almost closing time. I live 50 miles from u guys and I don't understand why I need to come twice in one week. Also while I was there, I saw multiple people complaining at the front desk. My daughter said they said she lost a bunch of brackets that have not even been on there in months.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Clower, DDS?
Are you Dr. Clower?

Compare Dr. Clower

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Clower's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics
  •  Board actions found

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Clower has 2 board actions

• Failure to complete continuing education requirements (7/22/2013)
    • Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Georgia
    • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (7/22/2013)
    • Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    • Summary: Thomas Barry Clower, DMD; License # 9626 - The respondent has complied with all conditions of the 2012 Public Consent Order.
    • State: Georgia

Dr. Clower does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Clower and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Clower does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clower and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Clower does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Clower and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.