Dr. Thomas Chubb, DDS

Dr. Thomas Chubb, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male
Dr. Thomas Chubb, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Westminster, CO and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1978 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

5150 W 80th Ave

• Dental Crowding
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Chubb has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chubb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chubb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chubb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chubb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chubb to family and friends

Dr. Chubb's Performance

Dr Chubb and his staff have always gone above and beyond to make sure every appointment goes smooth and efficient.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chubb is nothing but friendly. We enjoyed our experience so much with our son that my daughter and I are now both patients as well. The staff is very friendly and wonderful with kids. I also appreciate how clean it is every time we go in. I would highly recommend Dr. Chubb to anyone!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chubb is excellent! My daughter's teeth look great, it was a smooth process and the value is above and beyond what I was expecting. My son has braces as well (before I met Dr. Chubb), and I will say I am very upset I didn't know Dr. Chubb sooner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I think it says a lot when a child actually likes to go to a doctor's office. My daughter always enjoys her visit to Dr. Chubb's office and surprised me by enjoying having braces. His staff is always cheerful and helpful and Dr. Chubb is very pleasant and informational. Our insurance this year...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Chubb did my son's braces and are very pleased with the results. Dr. Chubb's professionalism and skill are manifest in his respect for his patients, punctuality, efficiency, amiability, and importantly, my son's smile. Thank you.
Are you Dr. Chubb?