Dr. Thomas Chandler, DDS

Dr. Thomas Chandler, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Thomas Chandler, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Prosper, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Prosper Dentistry & Orthodontics

110 N Preston Rd Ste 10

Prosper, TX 75078

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Chandler

Dr. Chandler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chandler "I enjoy having a profession where you can effect and improve people's lives in so many ways. Not only am I able to improve people's health by removing disease, and restoring /maintaining their ability to eat, but also improving their self-confidence and ability to communicate with others. A person's smile says a lot about them, and I take pride knowing I'm a part of helping to maintain/improve that. I believe what makes a person who they are is a direct reflection of their life experiences, and relationships with people. My grandfather once told me it was the friends you make in life that really counts, and I couldn't agree more. Everyone has a story to tell, and you can learn so much from everyone you meet. I consider my patients to be my friends, and each relationship I form with them builds on the person I am."

This content was provided by Dr. Chandler "A happy, well informed patient is the key to a successful Dental Practice. I believe what sets me apart from others is my philosophy on Dental Care. I live my life by the Golden Rule of the Bible-Do to others as you would like them to do to you (Luke 6:31). When treating my patients, I pretend I am the one in the chair. How I interact and treat them is the same way I would want someone to treat me. Rarely does this philosophy not allow me to have a successful outcome, and hence a happy patient"

1  Practice Areas

• Case School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Chandler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chandler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chandler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chandler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chandler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chandler to family and friends
118 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Chandler's Performance

Dr. Chandler Says:

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write and submit a review on your experience. I consider it the greatest compliment when patients will share their experiences with friends and family members, and refer them to my care.

Dr. Chandler is my go to dentist. My daughter tried another dentist with failed results. Dr. Chandler was there for us and does excelent work. Great staff too!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Chandler?