Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS

Practices Periodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 87 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Braun and his staff are very professional, efficient and kind. They made my oral surgery experience very relaxing and were compassionate and attentive to my needs and worries!
Author:
Dr. Braun and his staff have always been caring and professional. They always take time to listen and go over details regarding your health inquiries and treatments. They are highly recommended.
Author:
Dr Braun & his staff are amazing. His work is impeccable & he listens to his patients & provides painless procedures we are very lucky to have him in our area!
Author:
Pleasant employees to work with. Always do an exceptional job and answer any questions you might have. Dr. Braun is great. He explains everything thoroughly and also answers any concerns you might have.
Author:
Always a great experience, everyone is very professional. And I feel like I have the best care with Dr Braun’s group
Author:
Very friendly office , from front desk to the Doctor himself. Glad to have found this office right under my nose( have going to Dr. Beallis for 30+ years). Would highly recommend his services.
Author:
A professional, caring staff. Dr Braun is open and honest in describing his procedures. He has a sense of humor and responded personally to my next day call.
Author:
Excellent work addressing a difficult situation. I trust his work fully
Author:
I recently had a gum procedure that could have been impacted by a medical problem I have. Both Dr. Braun and the staff were very sympathetic to my plight. I had no problems during or following the procedure, including the follow up medication. Thanks to all for your help. Would highly recommend.
Author:
Always prompt with appt times, always friendly and accommodating. Everything is thoroughly explained and the staff always makes sure all questions are answered.
Author:
As usual my visit was efficiently and professionally executed. Dr. Braun’s team has always delivered for me.
Very professional and friendly
Author:
On time and clean very attentive.
Author:
Just sent in a review. First one should say no pain, going ON 2nd day :)
Author:
Dr. Braun and his staff are great. They make you feel comfortable and relaxed.
Friendly staff and Doctor Braun is very accomodating and helpful
Author:
Couldn’t be friendlier, and very knowledgeable. They earned my trust.
Author:
Very comfortable & professional office. Very concerned about the patient. Explains everything clearly.
Author:
Terrific people there are wonderful! Dr s assistant really set me at ease.
Author:
I had to have a tooth extracted. I was having issues for 2 months and came to the office for a consultation. I was in pain and they were able to get me a next day appointment. The office staff was fantastic- from the front desk to the assistant. They were compassionate and understanding. Dr Braun was professional and my procedure went way better then expected. No pain and timely. I would highly recommend this office.
Author:
exceptional office and Dr. I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Made me comfortable, treated me like a valued customer and provided unequaled oral surgery care.
Author:
Going there For An Implant The Doctor Explained Everything To Me And Told Me How Long It Would Take. Everyone There Was Very Pleasent .
Author:
I have been a patient for over 10 yrs. I will continue to stay with Dr. Braun.
Author:
Dr. Braun listened to all my concerns and fears about the procedures that were recommend. He reassured me that he felt this was what needed to be done and that he completely expected very good results. He was right. I had huge fears resulting from bad experiences in childhood. He was able to give me medication that completely relaxed me and made the whole thing a breeze. Highly recommend Dr. Braun and his staff!
Author:
The best interaction with a Dr I have ever had !! Had an implant procedure on my front tooth , never felt anything , no pain , no complications at all .... awesome work Dr Braun # 10 star no 5 star
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Braun by my dentist for evaluation. Dr. Braun lived up to his previous reviews of "excellence". Dr. Braun was very honest and upfront regarding my condition which he said warranted no further treatment by him. He answered all my questions and reviewed my x-rays with me before I left. Totally satisfied.
Author:
Always friendly and efficient.
Author:
From the initial phone call to schedule my appointment to my overall appointment I was treated amazing! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dr Braun was also amazing! I’m nervous about dentists and he put me at ease! I would recommend this office to anyone !
Author:
Everything went very Well & Quick. No Pain. Went to work at 2 pm.
Author:
As a long-time patient of Dr. Braun, I highly recommend him. He is highly skilled, takes the time to explain and offer options, and listens to your concerns. He truly cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable while in the chair. Dr. Braun takes the time to personally call patients after a major procedure to see how you are doing!
Author:
I would recommend this dentist & dental office to anyone of my friends or acquaintances who were in need of perio services or dental implants. Their work is superb.
Author:
Dr. Braun is excellent! He listens and addresses all of your questions. He makes sure you understand everything before any process occurs. He is a great, caring, calming doctor.
Author:
I received two transplants from Dr. Braun. He laid the structural work and Dr. Gina put the caps in place. Dr. Braun was very good at answering all of my questions and made sure I was happy with the results and I am extremely happy with the results. This office has a friendly, efficient and capable staff and Dr. Braun keeps up with the rapidly changing technology involved in teeth transplants.
Author:
I had my first visit with Dr. Braun yesterday, and I felt very comfortable with him and all the girls that work for him. everyone was very kind and seemed happy with their jobs. Dr. Braun was very patient and explained everything to me in detail, I had no questions when I left his office, he was so informed about my problem and I recommend him as a 10+.
Michelle is very good.
Author:
Most awesome experience! Staff was exceptional and dr. Was outstanding! Very thorough explanation of procedure and I have no pain - that’s the best part!
Author:
I was very nervous the day of my procedure. Both the dental assistance, front staff and doctor all were making me at ease. Hated I had to have gum surgery but very happy I went Dr. Braun.
Author:
Honest & excellent care is always provided by Dr. Braun.
Author:
Dr Braun and the staff are great,they tell you everything they will be doing and ask if you are comfortable before and during your visit and also before you leave.
Author:
Excellent results. Being sensitive to pain, the application of novacaine was a horror show. It didnt need to be as I repeatedly stated my concern and related it has worked well in the past with a stepped approach. If you have a higher threshold for pain, Dr. Braun is a good choice. Not so much if you have pain concerns. Also, front staff can call in simple prescriptions, but they refuse to....so you have to walk it in and wait.
Author:
Professional, explained everything in depth, never felt rushed. Has been a great experience so far. Called to check up after procedure.
Wonderful experience
Author:
I had 3 teeth remove. It was a very good experience. The ancillary staff was very friendly. Dr Braun had a very caring bedside manner and he made me very comfortable. The extraction were painless and his personal following up call to me the next day confirmed that he cares for his patients