Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Braun
2312 Plainfield Rd Crest Hill, IL 60403

Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Crest Hill, IL. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Braun accepts

Dr. Braun accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Braun treats your condition or procedure

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

My satisfaction in practice comes from restoring patients to optimal oral health and function. Satisfaction also comes by those healthy patients having the education and motivation to appreciate their oral health and maintain it for the rest of their...

• Periodontics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Braun

Dr. Braun?
Dr. Braun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS
Couldn’t be friendlier, and very knowledgeable. They earned my trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Very comfortable & professional office. Very concerned about the patient. Explains everything clearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Terrific people there are wonderful! Dr s assistant really set me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I had to have a tooth extracted. I was having issues for 2 months and came to the office for a consultation. I was in pain and they were able to get me a next day appointment. The office staff was fantastic- from the front desk to the assistant. They were compassionate and understanding. Dr Braun was professional and my procedure went way better then expected. No pain and timely. I would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
exceptional office and Dr. I cannot imagine going anywhere else. Made me comfortable, treated me like a valued customer and provided unequaled oral surgery care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Going there For An Implant The Doctor Explained Everything To Me And Told Me How Long It Would Take. Everyone There Was Very Pleasent .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I have been a patient for over 10 yrs. I will continue to stay with Dr. Braun.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Dr. Braun listened to all my concerns and fears about the procedures that were recommend. He reassured me that he felt this was what needed to be done and that he completely expected very good results. He was right. I had huge fears resulting from bad experiences in childhood. He was able to give me medication that completely relaxed me and made the whole thing a breeze. Highly recommend Dr. Braun and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
The best interaction with a Dr I have ever had !! Had an implant procedure on my front tooth , never felt anything , no pain , no complications at all .... awesome work Dr Braun # 10 star no 5 star
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I was referred to Dr. Braun by my dentist for evaluation. Dr. Braun lived up to his previous reviews of "excellence". Dr. Braun was very honest and upfront regarding my condition which he said warranted no further treatment by him. He answered all my questions and reviewed my x-rays with me before I left. Totally satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Always friendly and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
From the initial phone call to schedule my appointment to my overall appointment I was treated amazing! The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dr Braun was also amazing! I’m nervous about dentists and he put me at ease! I would recommend this office to anyone !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Everything went very Well & Quick. No Pain. Went to work at 2 pm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
As a long-time patient of Dr. Braun, I highly recommend him. He is highly skilled, takes the time to explain and offer options, and listens to your concerns. He truly cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable while in the chair. Dr. Braun takes the time to personally call patients after a major procedure to see how you are doing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I would recommend this dentist & dental office to anyone of my friends or acquaintances who were in need of perio services or dental implants. Their work is superb.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Dr. Braun is excellent! He listens and addresses all of your questions. He makes sure you understand everything before any process occurs. He is a great, caring, calming doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I received two transplants from Dr. Braun. He laid the structural work and Dr. Gina put the caps in place. Dr. Braun was very good at answering all of my questions and made sure I was happy with the results and I am extremely happy with the results. This office has a friendly, efficient and capable staff and Dr. Braun keeps up with the rapidly changing technology involved in teeth transplants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
I had my first visit with Dr. Braun yesterday, and I felt very comfortable with him and all the girls that work for him. everyone was very kind and seemed happy with their jobs. Dr. Braun was very patient and explained everything to me in detail, I had no questions when I left his office, he was so informed about my problem and I recommend him as a 10+.
Michelle is very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Thomas Braun, DDS?
Most awesome experience! Staff was exceptional and dr. Was outstanding! Very thorough explanation of procedure and I have no pain - that’s the best part!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Braun?