Dr. Thomas Anzalone, DDS

Dr. Thomas Anzalone, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Anzalone graduated from the Dental School of Stony Brook, State University of New York in 1984. He completed his residency at Booth Memorial Hospital and started at the practice in 1985. He is an alumni of the prestegious Hornbrook Group Center for Cosmetic and Functional Dentistry in San Diego. He is acknowledged and respected by his peers for his reputation for clinical and cosmetic excellence in the local dental community. When not practicing clinical dentistry, Dr. Anzalone enjoy getting back to nature with his wife and two children and living a health centered lifestyle through organic gardening, physical fitness, and family activities like hiking. He also is an avid outdoorsman and personally enjoys hunting and taxidermy. FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover, andCareCredit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We submit to all insurance companies. Payment is required at the time of service. Patient will be reimbursed by their insurance. HOURS Both locations: Monday to Thursday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM

235 Glenville Rd

Greenwich, CT 06831

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Anzalone

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Anzalone Excellent staff and doctor

This content was provided by Dr. Anzalone Always excellent treatment. Been a patient of Dr Anzalone for 30+ years. The entire team here (Kyla, Chris, Oscar, Patty) is first rate.

This content was provided by Dr. Anzalone twenty seven years with this provider. including implant, veneers, root canals, cleanings, and crowns. A Dr. I feel comfortable helping me make decisions regarding my dental well being.

This content was provided by Dr. Anzalone "We are all about making our patients comfortable while helping them achieve and maintain the smile they have always wanted!

Our vision is to be the premier dental practice serving Fairfield and Westchester counties. Our core philosophy is to treat all clients with compassion and empathy to their individual needs while protecting the integrity of the relationship through clear, open and honest communication. Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated in our state-of-the-art facility and technology we use in bringing you cutting edge service not found in most practices. Our doctors are backed by a team of highly trained professionals with the same drive to bring you the best complete dental health experience. The quality of what we offer combined with the care we provide is what makes us outstanding in our field. But don't take our word for it. We've been named a #1 "Top Doc" by our peers annually since 2006 and we plan to continue the tradition of excellence for years to come."

• Chipped Tooth

• Root Canal
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Dental School Of Stony Brook, State University Of New York-D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • General Dentistry-Booth Memorial Hospital

Dr. Anzalone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anzalone has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anzalone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anzalone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anzalone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anzalone to family and friends
Dr. Anzalone's Performance
never had a better cleaning. It was actually enjoyable
I couldn't have a better dentist
Excellent!
Exceptional
I always find my experience with the doctors and staff exceptional.
Very positive -- love Dr. Anzalone and staff!
Gentle,, Compationate, great sense of humor,
My experiences with Dr. Anzalone have always been excellent. He is kind and has a good sense of humor considering how nervous I am at the dentist! The front office is always very helpful and considerate. Both Oscar and Christine are willing to go the extra mile to make my visits just a little easier.
Awesome, who would think that at the dentist.
Great
Excellent staff and doctor
I will be returning!
I feel as comfortable as possible at Integrity Dental of Greenwich. They know how to work around and treat all of my sensitive spots.
Have you seen Dr. Thomas Anzalone, DDS?

Visit Dr. Anzalone

Dr. Anzalone accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Connecticut Headache & Migraine Relief Center