Dr. Theodore Wohl, DMD

Dr. Theodore Wohl, DMD

Orthodontics  ·

Dr. Theodore Wohl, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Brooklyn, NY and has been practicing for 25 years. He practices orthodontics.Read his story

Smilealign Orthodontics, PLLC

1680 E 19th St

Brooklyn, NY 11229

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Wohl

Dr. Wohl's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wohl "Caring and quality have been a tradition here for over forty years and I have enjoyed building upon that foundation. With a true love and passion for my work, I feel fortunate to share my skill daily. Even more rewarding is when patients acknowledge my efforts, remarking on my precision in adjusting small details or complimenting my artistic eye in shaping their smile. Never satisfied, I am constantly working to improve my treatment process to achieve a longer lasting, more attractive result in less time. To create a beautiful smile I invite the patient and family into the planning process to understand their objectives and design the best treatment options to achieve those goals. Overseeing all stages of care, I am personally involved with each step in achieving your desired result. My skill really shines during two critical steps in the treatment: bracket positioning and detailing. Proper execution of these procedures is essential in obtaining correct alignment of the teeth and in creating a smile which conforms harmoniously to the contours of each patients individual face. To further improve the result, I perform what I call a "dental manicure," in which the edges of the teeth are contoured, and any irregularities, such as chips and normal wear are removed. Once a beautiful result is achieved I give my patients the tools to maintain it - a combination of fixed and removable retainers. The lower fixed, or bonded, retainer is a staple of my practice as I find it essential to counter the natural forces which cause the teeth to become misaligned as the patient ages."

This content was provided by Dr. Wohl "At my office Smilealign Orthodontics we offer state-of-the art treatment in a relaxed family-friendly atmosphere including digital X-rays, Invisalign, and laser aided treatment. As a sole provider your can be sure that I will personally see every patient at each visit. To create a beautiful smile I invite the patient and family into the planning process to understand their objectives and design the best treatment options to achieve those goals. I approach my work as any good artisan would crafting each smile to conform harmoniously to the contours of each patients individual face. I invite you to visit our office and meet my wonderful staff all of whom have worked together with me for many years. We welcome you to become a part of our orthodontic family."

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brandeis University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Wohl has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wohl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wohl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wohl's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wohl

5.042016806722689%

Dr. Wohl?
Dr. Wohl's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Wohl, DMD
Wow the staff is amazing. Dr Wohl is so patient and fast he’s great with kids. Always answers all my questions no matter how busy he is he makes you feel important.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Wohl, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wohl?