Endodontics  |
Dr. Theodore Ravenel V, DMD
Dr. Theodore Ravenel V, DMD is a dentist who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 43 years old.

1130 E Butler Rd

Greenville, SC 29607

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Ravenel V

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Ravenel V is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ravenel V has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ravenel V has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ravenel V does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ravenel V and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ravenel V's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ravenel V to family and friends
Dr. Ravenel V's Performance
in Hendersonville, NC |
My tale of woe started with excruciating pain in a molar. Got an early AM appointment with my dentist in Hendersonville, NC. It was recommended that I have a root canal done ASAP. No one in the Hendersonville/Asheville, NC had availability for a week. So, it was suggested that maybe Dr. Ravenel could see me. It was worth the drive to Greenville, SC. Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Thanks to everyone there.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Ravenel is the most caring endodontist I've ever met. He went out of his way to make the experience a positive one. He came in early just because he knew I was in pain. I can't imagine a better experience!
in SIMPSONVILLE, SC |
I was schedule a procedure with DR Ravenel.They told me that they had to contact my insurance to get a quote of my out of pocket cost. They said my part was going to be $254, which I paid. Then after my procedure they sent me another bill saying I owe $306 more. They claim that when they contacted my insurance company they would cover 80% of the bill. This was a lie, because my insurance company reviewed the recorded call and my ins comp never told them a % they would cover. BAIT & SWITCH BEWARE
in Simpsonville, SC |
Had a root canal completed on a molar with extensive cavities dating back some 50 years Great painless experience Work was fast without need to follow up Would use again
Have you seen Dr. Theodore Ravenel V, DMD?
Are you Dr. Ravenel V?