Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Peters
508 S Habana Ave Ste 110 Tampa, FL 33609

Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Tampa, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Peters' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Peters

Dr. Peters?
Dr. Peters' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS
I have been a patient of Dr. Peters for several years over which I have called for appointments for issues that have concerned me and I have always been able to get appointments quickly. His staff is VERY courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Dr. Peters takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and completely and then answers all questions. He also follows up with phone calls to check on his patient's progress! He and his office ROCK!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS?
I called Dr. Peters office friday morning with any appointment on a very bad tooth ache. His office and he graciously made room to see me that afternoon. This quickly turned a bad birthday weekend into a very happy one. Dr. Peters bedside manner and ease in follow-up for the next few days was amazing. I will always recommend him to family and friends. He and his staff are like none other. Thanks so much Dr. Peters, Kim and Kathrine! We appreciate you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS?
Dr. Peters and his staff are phenomenal and I highly recommend him. In addition to the excellent dental care my son received when he had his wisdom teeth removed, the personal preop and postop care went above and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS?
I love Dr Peters and his amazing staff. I cant thank him enough for taking care of me and my entire Family. Your the Best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS?
Dr. Peters care is exceptional! He is thorough and incredibly kind. Gave us his cell number and even followed up himself the day after surgery. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Theodore Peters, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Peters?

Dr. Peters accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Peters treats your condition or procedure