Dr. Theodore Katz, DDS

Dr. Theodore Katz, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Theodore Katz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Guilford, CT. He graduated from University Of West Virginia and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Thomas P. Petrick, DMD & Theodore J. Katz, DDS, PC

157 Goose Ln

Guilford, CT 06437

Learn about Dr. Katz

Dr. Katz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Katz "I love helping others achieve their goals of a brighter, healthier smile. In order to become a dentist, I attended West Virginia University where I graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1995. In 1998, I completed a three-year dental residency with the United States Air Force. I was awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service upon completion of my residency. Continuing education is an important part of what I do as a dentist. I constantly update my knowledge and training in order to provide the greatest care possible for my patients. We invest a lot of time and money into the latest technology to bring our patients the best possible care available on the shoreline. A native of Pittsburgh, PA, I moved to Madison, CT, in 1999. I have two beautiful daughters, Courtney and Madison, and an adorable French bulldog named Buddy. When I'm away from the practice you can usually find me at home spending time with my wonderful family. I also enjoy fishing, boating, all types of music, and woodworking. As a volunteer wrestling coach at Daniel Hand High School in Madison, I enjoy helping the athletes set and attain competitive goals as well as meeting and maintaining many great friendships."

This content was provided by Dr. Katz "Drs. Petrick and Katz specialize in general dentistry and offer a wide range of treatments that can be tailored to meet your individual needs; including, preventive care, oral hygiene instruction, same day crowns with E4D Dentist, tooth whitening and Invisalign invisible braces."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of West Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Katz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Katz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Katz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Katz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katz to family and friends
based on 361 total reviews (1 with a comment)

Dr. Katz's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Guilford, CT
Took such good care of my husband. It was not a quick and easy procedure and I was concerned how my husband would be afterwards. The day of surgery and all the follow up care was that - CARE.

Are you Dr. Katz?