Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD

Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Mai Family and Sedation Dentistry 7214 State Road 52, Hudson, FL 34667 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Our mission is to help you obtain the beautiful and healthy smile you deserve. We are committed to gentle, comfortable, and comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. We strive to become your trusted family dental practice by providing you with personalized treatments far exceeding your expectations.Read more

Dr. Mai's Experience

Visiting Dr. Mai

Dr. Mai accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Mai

Dr. Mai's Review Details
4.6 based on 85 responses
Experience with Dr. Mai
Dr. Mai's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (80)
in Port Richey, FL |
It was a great experience. I was very nervous and the whole office staff put me at ease.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I was a new patient and my need for treatment was urgent (as opposed to emergency) and the staff scheduled me right away. The doctor's explanation of my current situation was thorough and understandable. I am comfortable going forward that I will be treated professionally and with respect.
in Hudson, Fl |
Love the Doctors and staff they make you feel extremely comfortable and will help you on your dental needs and work hard to give you a beautiful smile. I'm so happy I chose Mai family dentist for me and my family. Sincerely Debra Hamm
Great staff very relaxing. Thanks, David Cervantes
in Spring Hill, FL |
From the moment I scheduled an appointment for my daughter, I knew this was a great match for my family. The office manager scheduled an appointment for her that very same day! She researched and found insurance information I could not locate! When we arrived, we could see the sincere interest the staff took in their patient's needs. They scheduled emergency visits for others and showed 100% respect and compassion. The dental hygienist was incredible! She was very kind and thorough! Amazing!
in Hudson, FL |
I highly recommend this dental office, the staff are prompt and courteous. Dr. Mai is a caring and skilled dentist.
in Port Richey, FL |
The experience was a smooth one. They really try there hardest to make you feel comfortable at the dentist office. The dentist himself is very helpful in answering any concerns you may have and help you get the best plan that works for you.
in Hudson, FL |
he Office staff is always kind and helpful Dr. Mai is very informative and efficient.
in New port richey |
He is the best. He is very quick but thorough does meticulous work. He strives to make it fun for the patients.
in Hudson, FL |
I would definitely recommend Mai dentistry. I was a walk in with a broken tooth. I was taken in a reasonable amount or time. The staff was very caring and friendly. The office was clean. I was in the dentist chair for a very long time but I was not made to feel rushed or that I was taking up too much time.
in Spring Hill, FL |
The staff and the dentist were informative and polite.
in Hudson, FL |
I have a great fear of dentists and he made me fell comfortable. I have had many bad experiences with dentists and have been taken advantage of financially. I feel that this group will have me in the best interests. I also feel that they will treat me with respect knowing my fear of dentists.
in Pasco County, FL |
Very kind and patient; he really put me at ease because I am claustrophobic. I did not feel pressured into anything. He clearly explained all procedures and showed me on a monitor. The office was very clean and comfortable. I like that there was a tv in the room for patients to view and get their mind off of a dental procedure. Would highly recommend Dr. Mai to anyone.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Absolutely fabulous experience!! Dr Mai and his staff are among the best in the dental health field. Dr Mai, along with being the most caring, compassionate provider, made our son feel like he was the most important patient in his office!! Our hats off to Dr Mai and his wonderful staff!
in Hudson, FL |
Very competent and caring staff.
in Brooksville, Florida |
Made me feel comfortable. Talked about all my options. Not long wait at office
in Port richey florida |
Very friendly and always there when you them awesome densist
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai and his staff were very polite and professional . They explained in detail my dental needs and worked out a payment plan with me. My first visit was an enjoyable experience and I,m sure I will be pleased with my upcoming dental work.
in Port Richey, fl |
His staff was friendly and knowledgable and Dr Mai put me at ease immediately.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mai. He is always friendly and proficient. The equipment and facility are modern and clean. The staff are always friendly and professional.
in Port Richey, FL |
Very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
in Hudson, FL |
My visit to Dr. Mai's office was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Mai to anyone looking for a family dentist. I saw Dr. Thomas Salinas in the office today and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and just down right a great guy. He gave me some great information to follow up with. I look forward to my next cleaning appt. The whole staff and crew were very friendly, the office was clean, organized and efficient. I just thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the dentist. Way to Go!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr.Mai is concerned mostly with the welfare of his patients and not the money he makes off of them. We used to have him as our dentist before he moved and opened up his own business. We decided to stay with a dentist closer to home. Recently, I was told some things from my dentist that I wasn't happy with so I went and got a 2nd opinion appt from Dr.Mai. I have since changed dentists and am happy to travel the distance to have Dr.Mai.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Mai was very professional and spoke very clear, straight forward and I felt very comfortable in his care and the care of his staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone friend or family or otherwise.
in Hudson, FL |
the only dentist I feel comfortable when I have to go
in Port Richey, FL |
very good dentist fixed my teeth well
in Spring Hill |
Dr. Mai is very nice and he explained everything so I could understand. He has the best people working with him. Very nice and professional.
in Spring Hill |
He was very thorough and explained to me what was going on with my teeth.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Mai and his staff got me in right away with very little wait. He is a kind doctor who really cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Mai to anyone in need a good dentist.
in Port Richey, FL |
Removed the wrong tooth, did not return my calls , then refused to replace it.
in Hudson, FL |
told me what had to be done he answers all my questions
in Spring Hill, FL |
I have had great experiences with Katrina cleaning my teeth and Dr. Mai filling my cavities. My kids even enjoy going to the dentist!
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai is PHENOMENAL!! I am so afraid of the dentist, but he and his staff put me right at ease. They were awesome. I think I've finally found a dentist I trust - my last dentist, ever!!
Very nice office, rite around the corner from my house. The staff is friendly, and was able to get me in to see Dr. Mai as a walk in pretty quickly. I gave 4 stars, because the office seemed lost in the sauce when the computers went down. Other than that, I will be continuing to have my dental work done with Dr. Mai and his staff.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant person to help me than Katrina.
in Hudson,fl |
Katerina is great with my son. She takes her time and explain every thing to my eight year old son making his visit more comfortable each time.
in Hudson, FL |
dr mai explained everything and was very good and easy to understand i will go back to him when i need to suzanna audia , hudson, fl
in Port Richey Florida |
Nice dentist seem to care about what you need to have done to have a beautiful smile
in Land O Lakes, FL |
I absolutely love this office. They are so professional and make you feel at ease, like your family.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Mai is considerate, gentle and very understanding of needs and procedures. I had an extraction and it was out before I realized it. The staff was friendly and caring. Highly recommend my new family home for dental needs!
in Hudson, Florida |
Thank you Dr. Mai and all your staff for being wonderful, and making me feel relaxed and welcome. I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know.
in Hudson, FL |
Everyone from front office to the dentist himself makes your appointment a smooth transition. All my concerns are met and noted in my chart. This makes going to the dentist a pleasant experience.
in Hudson |
My experience was amanzing! The office is very well maintained. The staff was so nice and welcoming. Katrina was so friendly and helpful with my experience. I would definitely recommend anyone to come here! Madison Burr
It was very nice
in Hudson, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mai for about 7 years. His work is excellent and he has a personality to match. He never recommends anything you don't need and gives you all your options if you need something major. His staff reflects his personality. His new building is state of the art and looks like it should be on Rodeo Dr. in Beverley Hills.
in New port richey fl |
Hygienist very personable and gentle. Gives good info and tips on better hygiene.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Kind & accommodating Staff, from the first phone call on, treated with care and details on the plan explained in easy to understand terms. I have a very high/ narrow upper arch which in the past was extremely difficult to x-ray until now, as the assistant knew exactly how to position and adjust the instruments making that part of the process Painless!! Dr. Mai took the time to discuss in detail the Best way to approach my dental issues and has a very Kind & gentle manor.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr Mai has a great staff and everyone is so nice.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr MAI put me at ease and his staff were very professional and polite. I do not like going to dentist but since it is needed this is the one to go to.
in Hudson, FL |
I am new to the area and lost a crown. They were able to get me in right away. The staff was friendly as was Dr. Mai. This was my first visit and so far a positive experience.
Have you seen Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD?
Are you Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Mai

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Sedation Dentistry

• Porcelain Bridge
  • Porcelain Crown
  • Removable Appliances
  • Teeth Extraction

Dr. Mai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mai has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Mai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Mai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Mai

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Mai's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Mai

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Mai's Care Philosophy