Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD

Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 44 years old

Learn about this dentist

Our mission is to help you obtain the beautiful and healthy smile you deserve. We are committed to gentle, comfortable, and comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. We strive to become your trusted family dental practice by providing you with personalized treatments far exceeding your expectations.Read more

Dr. Mai's Experience

Experience with Dr. Mai
Dr. Mai's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (92)
in New Port Richey, FL |
The staff and dentist were accommodating and friendly. They made me feel right at home! I have found the perfect place to continue my dental care!
in Port Richey, FL |
Very positive experience with Dr. Mai and his staff. I did get to see Dr. Mai unlike other practices where you are handed off to an associate. I believe I am in good hands with Dr. Mai, for my current procedure, and all future procedures. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Hudson,Fl |
Went for check up was on time. And very good
Spring Hill, FL |
Very nice staff and Dr. Extremely expensive I thought...My consultation and full mouth xrays were free but then the cost of implants were approx. 11,000.00. I wanted a ball park estimate but they wouldn't do that. They could have given me an educated guess, if they do it all the time.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Went in yesterday to have deep cleaning with Katrina the hygienist. She is amazing. Great personality, made me very comfortable, answered all my questions and didn't cause me any pain. I would highly recommend her.
in Clearwater, FL |
My experience with Dr.Mai and the staff was extremely nice.The doctor and staff took time to explain every thing to me about the procedures I was having done the day of my visit and what I would need to have on my follow up appointment.
in Hudson, FL |
I was so happy to find a dental group that was so friendly and caring. They answered all my concerns and were helpful in assisting me with my dental needs within my budget. They assisted with my dental insurance also. Very satisfied. I highly recommend them.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Mai was very friendly and easy to speak with. Staff were also friendly and helpful.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai is quick, good at what he does and the office staff is great! Medicare DOES not pay any thing, so the cost is getting out of reach for me.
in Hudson , FL |
Overall I'll have to say it was a very good experience. Very professional by staff and Doctor
in New Port Richey, FL |
Friendly front office staff makes you feel comfortable right away. Office is very clean and much larger than expected. Treatment was thorough and plan for future treatment and why it is necessary was well explained. Would recommend this office
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Mai was great to work with!
in Port Richey, FL |
It was a great experience. I was very nervous and the whole office staff put me at ease.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I was a new patient and my need for treatment was urgent (as opposed to emergency) and the staff scheduled me right away. The doctor's explanation of my current situation was thorough and understandable. I am comfortable going forward that I will be treated professionally and with respect.
in Hudson, Fl |
Love the Doctors and staff they make you feel extremely comfortable and will help you on your dental needs and work hard to give you a beautiful smile. I'm so happy I chose Mai family dentist for me and my family. Sincerely Debra Hamm
Great staff very relaxing. Thanks, David Cervantes
in Spring Hill, FL |
From the moment I scheduled an appointment for my daughter, I knew this was a great match for my family. The office manager scheduled an appointment for her that very same day! She researched and found insurance information I could not locate! When we arrived, we could see the sincere interest the staff took in their patient's needs. They scheduled emergency visits for others and showed 100% respect and compassion. The dental hygienist was incredible! She was very kind and thorough! Amazing!
in Hudson, FL |
I highly recommend this dental office, the staff are prompt and courteous. Dr. Mai is a caring and skilled dentist.
in Port Richey, FL |
The experience was a smooth one. They really try there hardest to make you feel comfortable at the dentist office. The dentist himself is very helpful in answering any concerns you may have and help you get the best plan that works for you.
in Hudson, FL |
he Office staff is always kind and helpful Dr. Mai is very informative and efficient.
in New port richey |
He is the best. He is very quick but thorough does meticulous work. He strives to make it fun for the patients.
in Hudson, FL |
I would definitely recommend Mai dentistry. I was a walk in with a broken tooth. I was taken in a reasonable amount or time. The staff was very caring and friendly. The office was clean. I was in the dentist chair for a very long time but I was not made to feel rushed or that I was taking up too much time.
in Spring Hill, FL |
The staff and the dentist were informative and polite.
in Hudson, FL |
I have a great fear of dentists and he made me fell comfortable. I have had many bad experiences with dentists and have been taken advantage of financially. I feel that this group will have me in the best interests. I also feel that they will treat me with respect knowing my fear of dentists.
in Pasco County, FL |
Very kind and patient; he really put me at ease because I am claustrophobic. I did not feel pressured into anything. He clearly explained all procedures and showed me on a monitor. The office was very clean and comfortable. I like that there was a tv in the room for patients to view and get their mind off of a dental procedure. Would highly recommend Dr. Mai to anyone.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Absolutely fabulous experience!! Dr Mai and his staff are among the best in the dental health field. Dr Mai, along with being the most caring, compassionate provider, made our son feel like he was the most important patient in his office!! Our hats off to Dr Mai and his wonderful staff!
in Hudson, FL |
Very competent and caring staff.
in Brooksville, Florida |
Made me feel comfortable. Talked about all my options. Not long wait at office
in Port richey florida |
Very friendly and always there when you them awesome densist
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai and his staff were very polite and professional . They explained in detail my dental needs and worked out a payment plan with me. My first visit was an enjoyable experience and I,m sure I will be pleased with my upcoming dental work.
in Port Richey, fl |
His staff was friendly and knowledgable and Dr Mai put me at ease immediately.
in Spring Hill, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Mai. He is always friendly and proficient. The equipment and facility are modern and clean. The staff are always friendly and professional.
in Port Richey, FL |
Very friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
in Hudson, FL |
My visit to Dr. Mai's office was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Mai to anyone looking for a family dentist. I saw Dr. Thomas Salinas in the office today and he was very knowledgeable, friendly and just down right a great guy. He gave me some great information to follow up with. I look forward to my next cleaning appt. The whole staff and crew were very friendly, the office was clean, organized and efficient. I just thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the dentist. Way to Go!
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr.Mai is concerned mostly with the welfare of his patients and not the money he makes off of them. We used to have him as our dentist before he moved and opened up his own business. We decided to stay with a dentist closer to home. Recently, I was told some things from my dentist that I wasn't happy with so I went and got a 2nd opinion appt from Dr.Mai. I have since changed dentists and am happy to travel the distance to have Dr.Mai.
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Mai was very professional and spoke very clear, straight forward and I felt very comfortable in his care and the care of his staff. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone friend or family or otherwise.
in Hudson, FL |
the only dentist I feel comfortable when I have to go
in Port Richey, FL |
very good dentist fixed my teeth well
in Spring Hill |
Dr. Mai is very nice and he explained everything so I could understand. He has the best people working with him. Very nice and professional.
in Spring Hill |
He was very thorough and explained to me what was going on with my teeth.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr Mai and his staff got me in right away with very little wait. He is a kind doctor who really cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Mai to anyone in need a good dentist.
in Port Richey, FL |
Removed the wrong tooth, did not return my calls , then refused to replace it.
in Hudson, FL |
told me what had to be done he answers all my questions
in Spring Hill, FL |
I have had great experiences with Katrina cleaning my teeth and Dr. Mai filling my cavities. My kids even enjoy going to the dentist!
in Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai is PHENOMENAL!! I am so afraid of the dentist, but he and his staff put me right at ease. They were awesome. I think I've finally found a dentist I trust - my last dentist, ever!!
Very nice office, rite around the corner from my house. The staff is friendly, and was able to get me in to see Dr. Mai as a walk in pretty quickly. I gave 4 stars, because the office seemed lost in the sauce when the computers went down. Other than that, I will be continuing to have my dental work done with Dr. Mai and his staff.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant person to help me than Katrina.
in Hudson,fl |
Katerina is great with my son. She takes her time and explain every thing to my eight year old son making his visit more comfortable each time.
in Hudson, FL |
dr mai explained everything and was very good and easy to understand i will go back to him when i need to suzanna audia , hudson, fl
in Port Richey Florida |
Nice dentist seem to care about what you need to have done to have a beautiful smile
Have you seen Dr. Thanh T. Mai, DMD?
Are you Dr. Mai?

Compare Dr. Mai

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mai's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Vietnamese

Dr. Mai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sedation Dentistry