Dr. Thanh Mai, DMD

Dr. Thanh Mai, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Thanh Mai, DMD is a dentist who practices in Hudson, FL. He is 45 years old.

Mai Family and Sedation Dentistry

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Mai

This content was provided by Dr. Mai "Our mission is to help you obtain the beautiful and healthy smile you deserve. We are committed to gentle, comfortable, and comprehensive dental care for patients of all ages. We strive to become your trusted family dental practice by providing you with personalized treatments far exceeding your expectations."

• Sedation Dentistry

• Teeth Extraction
  • e.max® Dental Crowns

• University of Alabama At Birmingham / School of Dentistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Mai has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mai has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Mai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mai to family and friends
Dr. Mai's Performance
outstanding
Dr. Mai was friendly and very informative as to problem and treatment recommended.
Excellent phone etiquette and wonderful staff. They create a nice atmosphere and Angelynn was very professional. Her kindness was appreciated and she was very informative. I highly recommend this dental office. Each person working here is obviously highly educated with a great sense of humor too.
Even before I arrived at this office I was impressed with the phone etiquitte, patience and kindness. Everything was clearly explained and I was even sent an email and a text message reminding me of my appointment. The email also included the preliminary paperwork so I was able to fill it out before coming to the office. The day of my appointment I received a text message reminding me. I really appreciated this. After arriving at the office I was warmly greeted by a very professional staff.
Very friendly staff. Made sure I understood how everything works, willing to work with you and help you out. Great experience.
the best!!!
As always , very positive.
I am so lucky to have such a skilled and honest dentist. I have known Dr. Mai beforte he had his own practice and had to track him down as I woulnt trust anyone else with my teeth! I am fortunate that when you find a gem like this that you appreciate how he cares about the patient so much , his awesome works emulates it! Thank you also to the great personable staff at his office. what a great group of people you can tell enjoy working there! 5 star all the way!!!!
I am a patient who is very nervous at the dentist, it's the white knuckle flight. The staff and Dr. Mai were so wonderful and patient with me. I would truly recommend them to anyone that is fearful of going to the dentist. My experience was definitely A+
great experience!
This is my second visit and will keep coming back. The staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Mai is very nice and professional. See you soon!
Had a good conversation and overview of my needs, felt as if the team really communicated.
Attentive and efficient experience. Dr. Mai and his staff take the pain and anxiety out of the dentist chair. This is a most pleasant experience.
good work t
My experience with Dr. Mai and his staff is excellent. His staff is awesome they understood my situation and made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Mai explained what he was going to do and walked me through everything and answered all my questions. He promised I would not be in any pain and he was true to his word. Dr. Mai and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and like family. I would recommend to all family and friends.
I have been a patient with Mai dental for more than a year and have always been given great care with patient and kind staff taking their time to make sure that my visit is as painless as possible.
I have been a patient for more than 6 years. I trust him.
very nice, will be back.
I was very well taken care of.
very good! :)
i love coming here everyone is very friendly and caring.g
I had a crown by another dentist that bothered me for years, even after being done twice. After the second crown the dentist I was going to said they didn't want to touch it again. Dr. Mai saw the crown was too short and fixed the problem, giving me relief after years of discomfort. His staff are so friendly and professional. I'm very happy that Dr. Mai opened so close to where I live and hope to have him for my dentist for many years to come.
Dr Mai is always very concise and good at providing me the information I need to know as far as an effective treatment plan and follow-up.
Awesome, for an adult to be scared on a 10 of 10 scale. This was a piece of cake. I trust the decision of the team 100 %. Would recommend highly to everyone. 'painless, just ........unbelievable ......
in Hudson, FL |
State of the art equipment.very pleasant staff.Hopefully they can get my mouth straightened out.
in Port Richey, FL |
My first visit to Mai Family Dentistry was for evaluation and x-rays. After a brief wait of less than 10 minutes I was taken for x-rays. I wish all my doctor visits were that quick.I met with Dr Mai and he was very pleasant and courteous.After a examination he explained in detail what needed to be done in words that I could understand.I plan on having a considerable amount of dental work done and Dr Mai and his stall made me feel confidant I made the right decision
in bayonet point /Hudson, FL |
appt. times are accomodating .Staff is always polite & friendly.
in spring hill, fla. |
very good experience
in new port richie, FL |
sincere and thorough
in Hudson Fl |
Mai Family & Sedation Dentistry are very caring and concerned about their patients. I am a snowbird and needed to find a good dentist, Dr. Mai did a through examination and suggested follow-up and treatment of some dental problems I had. Everyone in office is really friendly and helpful
in Hudson, FL |
I came to Dr. Thanh T. Mai's office for the first time and was very impressed with all staff members how they professionally treated their patients and Dr. Mai's professionalism and explaining everything in details. He was suggesting to focus on the most critical teeth first then move on to less once. I felt very comfortable talking to the Dr. and did not feel rushed into any major work to be done. The interior of the office appears to be new and the equipment seems to be clean and new tech.
in Hudson,FL |
Called needing same day appointment. Staff was extremely kind and understanding, as was the Dr. Would highly recommend this Dr and office!
in Hudson, FL |
Dr Mai was great. Katrina, who cleaned my teeth, was excellent
in Hudson, FL |
Dr Mai was very caring, listened, and fully explained the procedures. Katrinia deep cleaned my teeth and was gentle and thorough. The work was professional.
in New Port Richey, FL |
The staff and dentist were accommodating and friendly. They made me feel right at home! I have found the perfect place to continue my dental care!
in Port Richey, FL |
Very positive experience with Dr. Mai and his staff. I did get to see Dr. Mai unlike other practices where you are handed off to an associate. I believe I am in good hands with Dr. Mai, for my current procedure, and all future procedures. I would recommend him to family and friends.
in Hudson,Fl |
Went for check up was on time. And very good
Spring Hill, FL |
Very nice staff and Dr. Extremely expensive I thought...My consultation and full mouth xrays were free but then the cost of implants were approx. 11,000.00. I wanted a ball park estimate but they wouldn't do that. They could have given me an educated guess, if they do it all the time.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Went in yesterday to have deep cleaning with Katrina the hygienist. She is amazing. Great personality, made me very comfortable, answered all my questions and didn't cause me any pain. I would highly recommend her.
in Clearwater, FL |
My experience with Dr.Mai and the staff was extremely nice.The doctor and staff took time to explain every thing to me about the procedures I was having done the day of my visit and what I would need to have on my follow up appointment.
in Hudson, FL |
I was so happy to find a dental group that was so friendly and caring. They answered all my concerns and were helpful in assisting me with my dental needs within my budget. They assisted with my dental insurance also. Very satisfied. I highly recommend them.
in Hudson, FL |
Dr. Mai was very friendly and easy to speak with. Staff were also friendly and helpful.
in New Port Richey, FL |
Dr. Mai is quick, good at what he does and the office staff is great! Medicare DOES not pay any thing, so the cost is getting out of reach for me.
in Hudson , FL |
Overall I'll have to say it was a very good experience. Very professional by staff and Doctor
in New Port Richey, FL |
Friendly front office staff makes you feel comfortable right away. Office is very clean and much larger than expected. Treatment was thorough and plan for future treatment and why it is necessary was well explained. Would recommend this office
in Spring Hill, FL |
Dr. Mai was great to work with!
in Port Richey, FL |
It was a great experience. I was very nervous and the whole office staff put me at ease.
in New Port Richey, FL |
I was a new patient and my need for treatment was urgent (as opposed to emergency) and the staff scheduled me right away. The doctor's explanation of my current situation was thorough and understandable. I am comfortable going forward that I will be treated professionally and with respect.
in Hudson, Fl |
Love the Doctors and staff they make you feel extremely comfortable and will help you on your dental needs and work hard to give you a beautiful smile. I'm so happy I chose Mai family dentist for me and my family. Sincerely Debra Hamm
Great staff very relaxing. Thanks, David Cervantes
Have you seen Dr. Thanh Mai, DMD?

Visit Dr. Mai