Dr. Terry J. Preece, DDS

Dr. Terry J. Preece, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this dentist

I and my team will always offer you the same high quality care that we would offer a member of our own families. We will listen to your concerns, perform a comprehensive exam, discuss all the options and then let you decide which option will work best for your situation. We strive to always be gentle, patient and caring and do our best to make your visit as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We have a beautiful, new state-of-the-art office which helps us offer you the best care possible.Read more

Dr. Preece's Experience

Experience with Dr. Preece
Dr. Preece's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (12)
in Los Angeles, CA |
I needed to have a tooth pulled, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not only was my painfultooth extracted in about 20 minutes. Dr.Preece even called me at home that night to make sure I was doing OK. He gave me his personal cell number just in case I started to have problems on the weekend. I really appreciate Dr. Preeceand his entire staff for their care and concern along with great dental work.
in Honolulu, HI |
My fear of dentistry is profound. I have had numerous horrid experiences both as a child and adult. Thus, I was truly dreading this first appt. Everything was fine. All the staff I met were so kind and professional. Dr. Preece seems very down-to-earth and very experienced. I may not ever look forward to going to a dentist but after coming here, I will not dread it either!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I hadn't been to a dentist in almost 15 years and was very nervous. Dr. Preece and his staff did an excellent job making me feel comfortable. They are very professional and kind and I will definitely be back again.
in anch, ak |
So far missed two appointments, lack of follow up on appointments and confirmation of those that are in the system...this time I showed up for an invalid appointment. A simple crown install has turned into a fiasco for scheduling and planning...
in Phoenix, AZ |
We have had the best experiences with Healthy Smiles! The entireteam has taken great care of my children and been very supportive of their unique needs.
in Anchorage, AK |
Emily is personable, professional, and extremely thorough. My family has been with Dr. Preece's practice for more than five years and I am glad he continues to improve his team of professionals by welcoming such skilled and friendly people as Emily. I do look forward to my next appointment with Emily and know my kids will be comfortable with her.
Professional and painless.
in Atlanta, GA |
Great experience!!!!!
in Anchorage, AK |
Took about a half hour to see the Dr. Appreciated giving me several options at several price levels to consider. Also appreciated the time taken to fit the bridge in better.
in Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Preece and his staff are always caring. My daughter had a very sensitive tooth and difficult to be treated since she is little. They were patient with her and got the job done, I hope everything goes good with it. I definitely recommend them
San Jose, CA |
Very gentle ,professional, friendly and very attentive to my needs. Would definitely recommend this office to anyone . The ladies are awesome and so is Dr Preece. I feel very comfortable with his procedures. Thank you =)
Anchorage, AK |
Customer service A Respectful environment A Respect your time A Would encourage others to see Dr. Preece if they choose to have a great dental experience (He is even comfortable/great seen children for what his front desk personnel told me).
Ashburn, VA |
Everyone is very nice, Dr Preece did excellent pain free work.
in Anchorage, AK |
Great service! Every one that I have interacted with at this office has been friendly and professional.
Anchorage, AK |
For someone that has an anxiety attack just walking through the doors of a dentist office they made me feel competely at ease! The staff were very kind and calming. Highly recommended!
in Anchorage, AK |
Always professional and a great team of employees
in New York, NY |
Wouldn't say I loved it, because fillings and cleaning are NOT fun, however Dr. Preece was very professional and did everything to make me comfortable. Great dentist!
in Anchorage, AK |
I am vere pleased with the care I received at every visit The staff is awsome.. so is the dentist! I recomend you give them a try.
in Anchorage, AK |
Very clean office and nice staff
Have you seen Dr. Terry J. Preece, DDS?
Are you Dr. Preece?

Compare Dr. Preece

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Preece's Care Philosophy

Dr. Preece's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Alaska not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

• Chipped Tooth
  • Cosmetic Conditions

University of Washington

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Preece does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Preece and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Composite Fillings
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.