Dr. Terence Lau, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Terence Lau, DDS
Dr. Terence Lau, DDS is a dentist who practices in Northridge, CA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Lau's Care Philosophy

At Mid Valley Dental, we treat patients like family. Whether you have a toothache, have loose or missing teeth, need braces or would simply like a whiter, brighter, healthier smile, our doctors' expertise encompasses a wide range of services to keep your smile in winning form. Our friendly, caring, expert doctors and talented, multi-lingual staff has experience in all phases of dentistry and special needs patients. We offer many amenities for your comfort. Saturday hours are also available.

Dr. Lau's Experience

Visiting Dr. Lau

Dr. Lau accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Lau is now accepting new patients
Mid Valley Dental Care8815 Reseda Blvd

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lau to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Lau's Performance
in Northridge, CA |
My forever dentist. I just hope he doesn't retire before I die.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Lau is unmatched in his bedside manner, and is very attentive. I really like his attention to detail.
in Encino, CA |
Dr. Lau is knowledgeable about many of the newest procedures to solve dental problems.
in Northridge, CA |
Dr. Lau was so professional, upbeat, and very helpful. The appointment went great and I will definitely be going back!
in Newhall, CA |
Always aware to keep pain levels to a zero level. Friendly. Takes time to explain treatment and the why and wherefore.
Porter Ranch, CA |
I've been coming to Dr. Lau on a friend's recommendation and I am completely satisfied with him and his amazing staff. They have been good with me about scheduling and rescheduling cleanings and other minor stuff. Also had an emergency which they were able to accommodate me right away. I used to hate going to the dentist because I always felt ripped off. Then I started going here and the prices are better than what I used to pay. These guys are awesome!
in Northridge, CA |
I absolutely love this dentist office. Everyone is going nice and very gentle!
in Northridge, CA |
This office is amazing. I work for a company that has awesome benefits for their employees, Dr Lau's office helps me maximize those benefits so I can receive what I need. They have graciously worked with me for any out of pocket balances, which is much appreciated. ALL of the staff is very professional and very friendly and easy to talk to. Win Win for me! Thanks Dr. Lau. Cheryl Levine.
in Granada Hills, CA |
I have been going to Dr Lau for 9 years and now my family goes there as well. Best dentist ever.
in Tarzana, CA |
Horrific. My experience was that Dr Lau's practice is all about the $$ and not about your care. He'll get started with you then leave you for extended periods and takes much longer, therefore, to complete any procedure. Plan on being there a L-o-n-g time. He can be focused, but more usual is for him to be distracted and a bit careless. Don't waste your time. Too many good dentists in town.
in Porter Ranch |
Great dentist and staff!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Lau always takes time to do the work properly. He has always explained treatment options thoroughly and answered my questions. He also has explained what is must do vs nice to do. His entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable. My whole family uses Dr. Lau and we have had implants, orthodontia, root canals...and just cleanings. I always leave with confidence and a great smile.
Have you seen Dr. Terence Lau, DDS?
Are you Dr. Lau?

Compare Dr. Lau

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Lau's Care Philosophy

Dr. Lau's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Broken Tooth

California State Univeristy, Northridge

Graduated in 1982

• Other Education
    University Of Washington-Periodontal Prosthodontics

Dr. Lau does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lau and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Orthodontics
  • Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

• Bone Grafting
  • BriteSmile® Teeth Whitening System
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Composite Fillings