Dentistry  |
Dr. Teerachai Supakorndej, DDS
Dr. Tom Supakorndej is a native of the South. He grew up in Athens, Georgia, home of the UGA Bulldawgs. Like everyone there, he bleeds red and black but knows the value of Southern Hospitality. He graduated top 2% of his class and received his Bachelors of Science in Chemistry from Emory University in Atlanta, Ga. Thereafter, he received his Doctorate in Dental Surgery from the University of California in San Francisco. He also obtained a Fellowship in Implantology from UTHSCSA (San Antonio). The reason why I chose the health profession is my deep commitment to helping others, and that passion drove me to acquire skills that would allow me to heal, repair, and restore a person's oral health. Through the years I have seen how, I can improve the patient's psychological and emotional health, by improving a patient's oral health. But a dentist is more than just fixing teeth and filling holes. A successful dentist treats the whole person and is mindful of a patient's needs, so that when a patient sits into the dental chair, he or she feels important, valued, and cared for. During my dental encounters there is nothing I enjoy more than helping a patient feel like there is no other person more important than them. I also show others around me respect , sincerity, and love so that the experience for me and for those with whom I work is positive and rewarding.

Family Implants Dentures

8106 Brodie Ln Ste 108

Austin, TX 78745

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• Uthsc San Antonio
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Ucsf
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Supakorndej has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Supakorndej has no media or publications listed.

• Thai

Dr. Supakorndej does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Supakorndej and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Supakorndej's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Supakorndej to family and friends
Dr. Supakorndej's Performance
Austin, TX |
I was given immediate excellent gentle care for a painful emergency and pleased with the cost.
in Austin, TX |
Doc was very helpful. Very willing to help his patients. He was honest about the condition of my mouth. Didn't recommend procedures that he didn't think would last. I almost went through with a procedure recommended to me by another place, but this clinic told me he didn't think the procedure would last. He showed me x rays from someone else that made the same mistake years back. I would rather have honest bad news than hopeful but doomed work done.
in Austin, TX |
Doctor is young but caring and attentive to details.
in Round Rock, TX |
Great
in Austin, TX |
From now on, I'm taking a vow to never go to the dentist again. But if I had to, coming here ain't bad. I needed an extraction. I've been enduring the pain for 2 months now, and I decided today I couldn't do it anymore. I looked at several clinics and this one had an opening. It came out quickly, and I got a bone graft with it. In case I wanted an implant. I don't know yet whether I do, but I'l see.
in Austin, TX |
I've been coming here for a couple of months now. What I really like is that they really make an effort to help out their patients whenever there's a problem. I've had the doctor stay late and come in on days when they're closed just because I had a toothache. It's hard to find someone that willing to help
in Austin, TX |
Much better experience than the last clinic I went to. For a dentist clinic, they are good because I didn't feel the shot. I was numb for a long while, but the discomfort was short.
in San Antonio, TX |
Thank you for fitting me into your schedule. I don't feel any more pain.
in La Grange, TX |
I really like how they teach me and give me options. I had a tooth crack, and now I'm saving up for an implant. For now, they made me a braces retainer that fills in the space so it doesn't look like I'm missing a tooth. I'm happy with my decision to come here.
in Buda, TX |
Thank you for taking out the time to help me.
in Houston, TX |
Great place. Welcoming and nice people. I was able to get in on short notice, and they were very willing to help me. I'm not too fond of going to the dentist, but they made my experience not too bad.
in Buda, TX |
I had a nice experience. I started coming here 3 months ago for braces. I started the six month braces, because I don't like my snaggle tooth. Let me tell you how long I've wanted to fix this. Anyway, I'm three months into wearingbraces, and it looks so much better. Totally worth it to me. I'm almost done with my braces and I couldn't be any happier.
in Austin, TX |
I didn't feel the shot and the filling didn't hurt. That's enough for me.
in Austin, TX |
I think the dentist here really cares about their patients. They explained everything to me very well. A co-worker of mine referred me to them, and I agree that they do good work. I had a crown done, and so far so good. No pain. Feels comfortable.
in Buda, TX |
I went to Castle because I felt discomfort in one tooth. They told me I needed a root canal, which I believe. But I just felt that they were quick in seeing me. Too quick. Something didn't feel right. I came here for a second opinion, and I felt like they were much more through. From looking at the xrays, turns out I needed two root canals. I don't like the bad news, but I'd rather know the full truth than think everything's safe. I had the first root canal done here, and I'm out of pain now.
in Austin, TX |
He's very friendly and explains everything well. Seems to take his time to do things, so I hope that means my crown will last a long time. It feels very good.
in Austin, TX |
I'm very glad I came to this clinic. I had an emergency that I needed fixed. I went to the dentist near my house, but the prices were too high for us. The dentist wanted to do a root canal and crown and sedation. I shopped around because I couldn't afford all the treatments. After I came to doctor Tom, he explained to me that the cavity hasn't reached the nerve yet, and all I needed was a filling. My other dentist wanted to rush to the root canal! Why is finding a good dentist hard? Come here.
Have you seen Dr. Teerachai Supakorndej, DDS?
Are you Dr. Supakorndej?

Open Access Plus PPO
    Select Network PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
    Delta Dental Premier
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Dental PPO
    Dental Premier
    Dental Value
    United Healthcare PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Orthodontics