Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. McKewen
405 W Frank Ave Ste A Lufkin, TX 75904

Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Lufkin, TX. He practices dentistry.

Dr. McKewen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKewen

4.0

Dr. McKewen?
Dr. McKewen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS
I have been patient of Dr McKewen for over 20 years and think he is a very honest and talented dentist. I have had extreme issues with teeth my whole life due to DNA problems. He oversaw my treatment for implant surgery and then fitted me with abutments and implant supported dentures 4 years ago. I have never had a better dentist and he has a fantastic staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS?
Hygienist does not clean teeth. I had two annual cleaning and disappointed both times, my upper back teeth were never touched or cleaned. She claimed she did, but I was there and know better. Dentist McKewen had very little for my bone loss, have severe bone loss that he missed. My current new Dentist pointed out several issues McKewen missed. Most of my issues should have been treated years ago. Patent beware and ask questions. McKewen does NOT like his treatment recommendation questioned
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS?
I had 2 root canals, both caused problems and further pain, I had both teeth pulled due to issues. The last tooth I returned 3 times after extraction due to large bone fragments he left behind. I needed a bridge and started asking questions and that was a issue with Dentist McKewen. Does not like to be questioned about procedure he recommends. Office staff continually charged the wrong procedure on my insurance claim and did not like being corrected either.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Taylor McKewen, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. McKewen?

Dr. McKewen accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. McKewen treats your condition or procedure