Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS

Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS

Dentistry  |
Female

Dr. Vo creates a personal touch with everything she does! She spends the time to get to know her patients and treats them like family. The staff and doctor aim to give patients the 5-star care they deserve. Know that Dr. Vo only sees 1 patient at a time. This ensures that you will get the best possible personal service. The Doctor, hygienist and staff are 100% focused on you when you arrive! Dr. Vo believes that patient follow-ups are critical so we ensure that patients are happy with their work by following up with them after every procedure. About Dr. Vo -College Dean list -Graduated from University of Southern California in 2002 -Graduated from University of Southern California Graduate Prosthodontics 2005 -Pre clinical and Clinical instructor at USC -Member of American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Oakland County Dental Society, American College of Prosthodontists, the Cranial Academy, & L.D. Pankey Association

Dentate Smile Design

950 W Avon Rd Ste 1

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

Learn about Dr. Vo

Personalized Dental Care just for you.

If you are looking for a new dental home, we would be pleased to take great care of you.  For a dental experience unlike you have ever had, call and allow us to pamper you.

What You Can Expect in Our Office

1. Prompt, on-time appointments
  2. Comforts for You:  nitrous oxide, back massagers available, Music, soundproof headphones, blankets, pillows, warm towels, Parafin handwax treatment, bird watching, refreshment center featuring an assortment of hot teas, coffee, chilled water, snacks and more
  3. Discomfort-free injections for anesthetic
  4. The strictest adherence to infection control
  5. State-of-the-art equipment:  intra oral cameras, digital photographs, digital x-rays, cavitron, and teeth whitening
  6. A dentist and a staff who will listen to you, and are committed to patient comfort

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Tender Gums
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)
  • Tooth Malformation

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry

Dr. Vo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vo has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Vo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vo to family and friends
Dr. Vo's Performance
Troy, MI |
Excellent Office! I am so happy to find a dental office that has all the latest technology. Dr. Vo and the hygienist pointed out areas that can be prevented from tooth decay. They were very detailed and showed me the areas using photos and x-rays. Dr. Vo is the only dentist I trust!
in Detroit, MI |
Fantastic service...from the moment you walk into to her office - pleasantly greeted by all staff...what should have been routine, became a more complex situation - Dr Vo was positive, focused on the task at hand and concerned about my level of pain...it was basically pain free and she saved my tooth...Thank you and your office staff!
in rochester mi |
I arrived a 15 minutes early and was offered a choice of multiple beverages while I waited. The waiting room is more like a living room, couches instead of chairs, soft lighting and intellectual magazines instead of the gossips rags. I was ushered into the chair when I was then offered to have the back massager turned on and a hot hand wax. All these comforts were GREAT, but the experience I had while Veronica cleaned my teeth TOPPED it!!!! I loved my visit and look forward to my next one!
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Best dentist my husband and I have ever been too. Super staff who make is feel as comfortable as possible! Love this place!
in Utica, MI |
Over the past 3 years I have been a regular client of Dr Vo's. She is exceptional in her dentist care. My wife and 2 kids love her as well. She is great with my kids who are under 6 years old. She keeps it fun for them and they love going to the dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Vo and her amazing staff.
We truly appreciate your wonderful review! We enjoy all our dental families, especially the younger members. They light up our office with their joy, excitement, and laughter. It is a pleasure to have wonderful families like yours to brighten our day. Thank you for letting us be your dentist!!
in Rochester Hills, MI |
The moment I walked into Dr. Vo's office it was a personalized experience. Dr. Vo and her staff took the time and care to explain every step and procedure for my complex and compromised dental treatment. I would highly recommend to consult here before selecting a dentist. I am so fortunate to find Dr. Vo. Thanks again!
Thank you for your confidence in our office! We strive to help our patients understand their overall dental health. It is our highest priority to work with them to recognize, acquire and maintain their best smile. It is our greatest pleasure to have you as a part of our dental family.
in Port Huron, Mi |
I visited this office and let me tell you I had the most wonderful experience I have ever had at a dentists office. I used to be afraid of the dentist but those feelings are long gone. I couldn't believe the amount of time that Dr Vo spent with me during my appointment explaining my treatment plan to me. She was very thorough and professional at every point in our meeting and listened to what my concerns were. I would have to be crazy to go anywhere else. Thank you, thank, you thank you!
in East Aurora, NY |
Dr. Tate Vo is an outstanding dentist/Prosthodontist who has done such much additional training. I am amazed by the care I can get by coming to her office. She is so professional and knowledgeable. I can't imagine having anyone else caring for my family. Dr. Vo has completed 5 additional years of training after dental school. There is nobody in the state with this level of training.
in Utica, MI |
Wonderful experience!!!!! Dr Vo and her staff provide the very best dental care you could ever expect!!! If you're looking for a dental staff to cater to your every need with care, comfort and exceptional results, Dentate Smile Designs is where you need to go.
It's fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us. We do everything we can to make your dental visit as comfortable as possible while providing the best care. Your gracious review helps us to know our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to visiting with you in the future.
in Ferndale, MI |
I honestly don't know where to start. Everyone at the office is phenomenal!! As a child I hated going to the dentist. But when I met Dr. Vo, she changed my world! The staff does EVERYTHING to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Vo does everything in her power to make you feel at ease, no one likes needles but she numbs you and takes her time to make sure you don't feel a thing. I couldn't be blessed enough to have Dr. Vo and her staff in my life. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her as your dentist.
We are so pleased that we have been able to help you feel comfortable at your dental visits. We strive to take the best care possible with all of our patients. We look forward to a continued relationship as your dentist. We can't thank you enough for your high recommendation of us!
Rochester Hls, MI |
I love this place. They are gentle, efficient and caring. I will always see Dr. Vo and staff for my dental needs. They have a great many creature comforts (massage chairs, TV's in all rooms, soothing music via headphones, moisturizing warm hand wax for the ladies and the list goes on). Their online system they use to remind you about appointments is bar none GENIUS! You get emailed and/or texted the reminder for your appointment. With our busy schedules, this is a huge bonus!
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr. Vo is calm, pleasant, and thorough in her work. I always feel that I am getting the very best dental care, in a very relaxed environment. A trip to the dentist in this case feels more like a visit to a favorite relative's house.
Have you seen Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS?

Visit Dr. Vo