Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS

Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female

Dr. Tate Truc Vo, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rochester Hills, MI. She practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read her story

Dentate Smile Design

950 W Avon Rd Ste 1

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

Learn about Dr. Vo

Video

Dr. Vo's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vo "Dr. Vo creates a personal touch with everything she does! She spends the time to get to know her patients and treats them like family. The staff and doctor aim to give patients the 5-star care they deserve. Know that Dr. Vo only sees 1 patient at a time. This ensures that you will get the best possible personal service. The Doctor, hygienist and staff are 100% focused on you when you arrive! Dr. Vo believes that patient follow-ups are critical so we ensure that patients are happy with their work by following up with them after every procedure. Dr. Vo has been awarded the Best Dentist in Rochester Hills 2015, Excellence in Patient Satisfaction in 2017, Excellence in Customer, and was an Elite 40 under 40 in 2014. About Dr. Vo -College Dean list -Graduated from University of Southern California in 2002 -Graduated from University of Southern California Graduate Prosthodontics 2005 -Pre clinical and Clinical instructor at USC "

This content was provided by Dr. Vo "Personalized Dental Care just for you.

If you are looking for a new dental home, we would be pleased to take great care of you.  For a dental experience unlike you have ever had, call and allow us to pamper you.

What You Can Expect in Our Office

1. Prompt, on-time appointments
  2. Comforts for You:  nitrous oxide, back massagers available, Music, soundproof headphones, blankets, pillows, warm towels, Parafin handwax treatment, bird watching, refreshment center featuring an assortment of hot teas, coffee, chilled water, snacks and more
  3. Discomfort-free injections for anesthetic
  4. The strictest adherence to infection control
  5. State-of-the-art equipment:  intra oral cameras, digital photographs, digital x-rays, cavitron, and teeth whitening
  6. A dentist and a staff who will listen to you, and are committed to patient comfort

"

• Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Southern California / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California / School of Dentistry

• Oakland County Michigan Elite, 2014

Dr. Vo has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

• Oakland County Dental Society, Member

Dr. Vo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vo to family and friends

Dr. Vo's Performance

Excellent Office! I am so happy to find a dental office that has all the latest technology. Dr. Vo and the hygienist pointed out areas that can be prevented from tooth decay. They were very detailed and showed me the areas using photos and x-rays. Dr. Vo is the only dentist I trust!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for letting us be your dentist!! We look forward to maintaining your trust for years to come.

Fantastic service...from the moment you walk into to her office - pleasantly greeted by all staff...what should have been routine, became a more complex situation - Dr Vo was positive, focused on the task at hand and concerned about my level of pain...it was basically pain free and she saved my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for putting your trust in us! Dr. Vo believes in saving your natural teeth whenever possible. We are so happy that she was able to do that for you!

I arrived a 15 minutes early and was offered a choice of multiple beverages while I waited. The waiting room is more like a living room, couches instead of chairs, soft lighting and intellectual magazines instead of the gossips rags. I was ushered into the chair when I was then offered to have...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best dentist my husband and I have ever been too. Super staff who make is feel as comfortable as possible! Love this place!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is our pleasure to help make you comfortable while you are visiting with us.

Over the past 3 years I have been a regular client of Dr Vo's. She is exceptional in her dentist care. My wife and 2 kids love her as well. She is great with my kids who are under 6 years old. She keeps it fun for them and they love going to the dentist. I highly recommend Dr. Vo and her...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

We truly appreciate your wonderful review! We enjoy all our dental families, especially the younger members. They light up our office with their joy, excitement, and laughter. It is a pleasure to have wonderful families like yours to brighten our day. Thank you for letting us be your dentist!!