Dr. Tara Moshiri, DDS

Dr. Tara Moshiri, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Tara Moshiri, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Sterling, VA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from West Virginia University School Of Medicine in 1999 and practices dentistry, endodontics, and more.Read her story

Tara Moshiri, DDS

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Moshiri

Dr. Moshiri's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moshiri "Dr. Tara Moshiri is an American Board Certified dentist practicing in the Northern Virginia area since 1999. Since she began practicing dentistry, Dr. Moshiri has kept up to date on the latest advancements in general and cosmetic dentistry, ensuring that her patients receive the most comprehensive and conservative dental care using modern technology in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Dr. Tara Moshiri recently received a 5-star rating for customer satisfaction from City Beat News (CBN), earning the prestigious Spectrum Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction in 2016. Dr. Moshiri was also voted one of America's Top Dentists in 2016, Top Dentist in Sterling in 2014 & 2016 by the International Association of dentists (IAD), and voted as one of the "Top 100 General Dentists" by Northern Virginia Magazine in 2017. Dr. Moshiri is a member of ADA (American Dental Association), VDA (Virginia Dental Association), and NVDS (Northern Virginia Dental Society). Dr. Moshiri is very passionate about her profession and views dentistry as a true form of art, and what better canvas to show case the art of dentistry than each individual smile! She also fulfills her enthusiasm for the arts by painting, calligraphy, Jewelry making & design, and playing classical music. "Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.""

This content was provided by Dr. Moshiri ""Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional I recognize that my patients are unique individuals that have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship."

At Artiste Dentistry we strive to enhance the beauty of your smile with cost effective & result driven dental care using state-of-the-art technology & procedures in a modern, fully digitized office with overhead TVs. We offer late evening & weekend hours in a calm & relaxing environment. Our services include preventive, general & cosmetic dentistry including sleep apnea treatment. Regardless of your insurance status, Artiste Dentistry offers an affordable discount program for non-insured families, competitive pricing, & financing options. To learn more visit our Artiste Dentistry website & Facebook page. We are very "social", give great health tips regularly & talk about other cool community events."

• Behavioral Sleep Medicine

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • West Virginia Univ
    Other Education | Completed 1999

Dr. Moshiri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moshiri has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

• Northern Virginia Dental Society, Member
  • Virginia Dental Association, Member

Dr. Moshiri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moshiri to family and friends
based on 7 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Moshiri's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Moshiri Says:

Providing excellent customer service is the backbone and essence of any successful business, including our practice & satisfied patients are the essential wheels that propel our practice farther by promoting excellence and building a robust foundation for a healthy, thriving practice.

I always receive careful attention from Dr. Moshiri, and think she is an excellent provider! She does not try to inflate my bill-instead she seems to think of ways to discourage me from spending too much on dental care! I cannot say enough good things about her!
I highly recommend Dr. Moshiri. She is very professional, knowledgeable and gives you her full attention when working with you. I have full confidence in her and appreciate that she always takes the time to explain the procedures that I need. Along with making you feel comfortable, she truly cares...more
This was my first visit and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed. Dr. Moshiri and her assistant were very friendly and was able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this office to anyone.
This has been the best dental experience I have ever had. The office is clean, staff are wonderful and Dr. Moshiri is just fantastic. I have finally found my dentist for life!
This has been one of the best dental experiences I have ever had. So glad I have finally found my dentist for life!

Are you Dr. Moshiri?