Dr. Tara Bell, DDS

Dr. Tara Bell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tara Bell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 2002 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

270 Cornerstone Dr Ste 104

Cary, NC 27519

Learn about Dr. Bell

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "We are committed to attaining the highest quality dental care to our patients and their families through the use of updated dental technologies in a comfortable and caring environment. Every member of the Bell Family Dentistry team is committed to our mission. We believe in lifelong learning, so we invest in continuing education courses, keeping our team abreast of dental care techniques, research and innovations."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• University Of Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Bell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell?
Dr. Bell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tara Bell, DDS
RecentHighestLowest
Bell Family Dentistry is definitely the best dental office in this area. Dr Bell is kind and concerned and great at what she does. Her staff is amazing and friendly every time I am there. I could not be happier to have found this gem of a dental office.
Dawn Donovan in Cary, NC – Jun 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Bell, DDS?
I have always been anxious at the dental office and Dr Tara Bell has completely changed that for me. I have been seeing her for the past year and I am now no longer nervous at all about my dental appointments. She really is a kind and caring person and I always know things will be done right. She...Read More
Alecia Nichols in Cary, NC – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Bell, DDS?
I have never been so relaxed and comfortable at any previous dentist offices until I started coming here. Easily the best office with the friendliest staff and Dr. Bell always has a welcoming attitude and is so easy to get along with.
M.B. in Cary, NC – May 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Bell, DDS?
Dr. Bell and staff are exceptional at what they do and by far, this has been the best provider-patient experience I have ever had (and I have seen some wonderful providers over the years). The wait times are short, the atmosphere is so warm and inviting you really want to curl up and take a nap,...Read More
Sharon in Durham, NC – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tara Bell, DDS?
Dr Bell is a fantastic dentist! She goes above and beyond to make me comfortable every time I am in. You can tell she works hard on every case. I feel very lucky to have her as my dentist.
Jason998 in Cary, NC – Mar 26, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Bell?