Dr. Tanya Glidden, DMD

Dr. Tanya Glidden, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Tanya Glidden, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in York, ME. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Atlantic Orthodontic Center

11 Brickyard Ln

York, ME 03909

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Glidden

Dr. Glidden's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Glidden "I love what I do, and I look forward to coming to work each and every day. I enjoy being able to help my patients attain beautiful, healthy smiles that will last the rest of their lives. At the end of treatment, my patients love to smile, and I can’t imagine anything better than that! Education and Continuing Education In order to become an orthodontist, I attended the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, where I attained my DMD. I then graduated from the Medical College of Virginia with my Master’s Degree and Orthodontic Certificate. Because orthodontics is continually changing with new technology and methods, I know how important continuing education is to providing the highest quality treatments for my patients. As a part of my continuing studies, I am a member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Maine Dental Association, The York County Dental Society and the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists. I am currently president of the York County Dental Society. Professional Dedication I am able to use my education, knowledge and skills to help each patient attain a smile that is beautiful and healthy. Every person is different, and each treatment I provide is unique. This makes my job both challenging and incredibly rewarding. As their smiles change, I can see my patients become more self-confident and happier. I love making personal connections with each person who comes to visit, and they all become part of the Atlantic Orthodontic family. After more than ten years in practice, I have been lucky enough to make some wonderful friendships with people in our community. I am proud of what I do, and happy to say our patients have a good time here! Kids love our “orthobucks” rewards program, and adult patients appreciate our kind and gentle nature. Whole families often come in for treatment, and though everyone has a different experience, I can see how much they enjoy coming to see us! Family Life I grew up in Andover, MA, and have lived in Kennebunk since 2001. I love being part of such a wonderful community! I have three sons named Kai, Berk and Graem, my husband and I enjoy spending time outdoors with them. I love snowboarding, skiing, running, practicing yoga and participating in triathlons. I also love to sail vintage sailboats around coastal Maine! I care about our community, and regularly volunteer at a community dental clinic in Biddeford."

This content was provided by Dr. Glidden "Dr. Tanya Glidden and the staff at Atlantic Orthodontic Center are known throughout the York, Kennebunk, and Portsmouth communities for providing state-of-the-art orthodontic care in an upscale, warm, and welcoming environment. Dr. Glidden has been part of the office since 2002, but the Atlantic Orthodontic tradition goes back to 1987. We never settle for anything less than perfection, and our patients have come to expect the best."

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Palatal Expander
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maine.

1 Board Action
  • Practicing without an Active License (7/23/2014)
    Action Taken: Fine
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Maine

• University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Glidden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Glidden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glidden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glidden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glidden's Reviews