Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Tanveer Riar, DMD
Dr. Tanveer Riar, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bakersfield, CA.

4801 Wilson Rd Ste C

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• U.C.L.A.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Riar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Riar has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi

Dr. Riar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Riar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riar to family and friends
Dr. Riar's Performance
in Bakersfield, CA |
My husband and I feel blessed to have received the referral to Dr Riar. The experience from the receptionist to the dental services is second to none! All staff are quintessential professionals and they make you feel like their number 1 patient. I would recommend ANYONE to this service provider. Keep doing what you're doing..
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Riar is amazing! He is personable, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him. I have quite a few dental issues and completely trust him and his opinion on what is best. You will not be disappointed with him.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Could not be happier with staff and the doctor, very professional but yet a very light atmosphere, makes you feel very at ease and comfortable. Would recommend them to friends or family or frankly anyone for that matter.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Friendly , very efficient and an excellent chair side manner. Always explains what is going on with your dental health .
in Bakersfield, CA |
When I first saw Dr. Riar, I had infected gums and many dental problems. Thanks to his hard work and caring demeanor, as well as to his excellent staff, I now have healthy teeth and gums. I highly recommend Dr. Riar to anyone who is looking for an outstanding dentist!
in Bakersfield, CA |
I value Dr. Roar and his team. Best experience ever. Excellence!!!!!
in Bakersfield,Ca |
Excellent, excellent, excellent could not more satisfied. Would recommend Dr.Rair to all family and friends.
Bakersfield, CA |
Very professional facility all the way around, would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Bakersfield, CA |
We ?? Dr. Riar!!!! My husband and I have referred him many times to our friends and family and will continue to do so.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I'm always hesitant to visit the dentist because I'm a 29 year old baby. Dr. Riar made my visit pleasant and for once in my life not scary! Dr. Riar did everything to make me feel comfortable and he instantly made me feel at ease . His staff was very friendly, professional , and made sure I was ok throughout my visit. I loved the office and Dr.Riar will be my regular dentist from this day forward :)
Taft, CA |
Awesome staff
in Bakersfield ca |
Everyone here is so friendly and make you feel very comfortable.
in Bakersfield ca |
This guy is really cool. Easy to talk to. Easy going. Customer service is through the roof. He is also fast and very professional. I'll keep going back.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Riar was my savior tonight. I've never met him or even had an office visit with him. But his office line had his personal cell phone given in case of an emergency. Which is what i had. I called, he answered. Did I mention it was after 9 pm on a Saturday night, holiday weekend to boot. The situation was dire and he was my calm. I cannot thank him enough. He even followed up with a call while we were at the hospital. Needless to say, he's our new dentist. Thank you!
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Riar is young, bright and personable. His care includes the very latest in dental technology. He encourages questions from the patient and answers them in a relaxing, professional manner. He truly cares about the health of not only a patients teeth, but tongue, gums, etc. A true state of the art dentist that is a perfect fit for both young families and older patients, alike.
in Bakersfield, CA |
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Riar and his staff. This dental office offers a complete experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you are greeted with professionalism. All equipment used is totally updated, fresh and new. Dr. Riar's staff are friendly and helpful. The cleanliness is a definate plus. But, most importantly is the Dr. himself. A kind, gentle and knowledgable man that is totally dedicated to his profession. Thank you Dr. Riar. This Dr. Is highly recommended.
in Bakersfield, California |
Very professional and knowledgeable with a calming demeanor
Have you seen Dr. Tanveer Riar, DMD?
Are you Dr. Riar?