Dr. Tamie Erratt, DDS

Dr. Tamie Erratt, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tamie Erratt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bryan, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry in 1984 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read her story

3832 S Texas Ave

Bryan, TX 77802

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Erratt

Dr. Erratt's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Erratt "I honestly became a dentist because I like to help people--to relieve their pain, to improve their smiles, to keep their mouths healthy, and sometimes, to listen when no one else will. I treat every patient as if they were family--practicing the most conservative dentistry possible. And because I treat my patients as family, I also believe they deserve the best. So I have the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art equipment, including digital x-rays, implants restorations, and computer-designed same-day porcelain crowns. Brazos Valley Dental Arts provides services to all ages, so you can bring your kids with you instead of taking them to a separate dental office. We provide services such as extractions and root canals, often saving our patients from expensive trips to the specialist. In addition to my degree in Chemistry and my Doctorate in Dental Surgery, I have a Masters Degree in Higher Education, with an emphasis on ethics. In fact, I had an ethics article published in the Texas Dental Journal. So the ethical practice of dentistry is extremely important to me. I've helped many patients who felt their previous dentists took advantage of them, gaining their trust through ethical, conservative treatment, and restoring their faith in dentists. Both Dr. Reeh and I are artists, and we love practicing cosmetic dentistry. We especially love bonding procedures to repair broken or chipped teeth. Come in for your free mock-bonding today, and see what Brazos Valley Dental Arts can do for you!"

12  Practice Areas

• Baylor University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Erratt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Erratt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Erratt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erratt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Erratt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erratt

Dr. Erratt?
Dr. Erratt's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Erratt?