Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 33

Dr. Shamlian

Clarity Orthodontics

7035 N West Ave Ste 103 Fresno, CA 93711

Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from New York University College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Shamlian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shamlian

Dr. Shamlian?
Dr. Shamlian's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
dr. tamara provides incredible services, she is very knowledgeable. i highly recommend coming to clarity orthodontics for an amazing smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
I been looking for some time a affordable orthodontist for my son and luckily i found Dr.Shamlian. My son loves the way she treats him and i love how she communicates with us. I totally recommend her, she does a wonderful job. And the most important her office is nice and clean.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
I just brought my niece in for a free orthodontic consultation with Dr. Tamara Shamlian. What an amazing and state of the art dental office! The staff was so friendly and offered us cold bottled water while we checked in. And the office has a very relaxing/calming feel to it. Dr. Shamlian did a thorough exam and diagnosed my niece's teeth and bite and evaluated her facial balance. My niece can't wait to start treatment! Great thing they offer many payment options/plans &...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
great experience, explains everything very thorough,nice friendly staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
She gives good diognois and is clear on what you need. I got a different dignosis than from previous orthidontist and this was the best plan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
great experience. very easy experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Dr Shamlian is very informative and helpful. I am very happy with my experience. She is very professional . I will refer her to all my friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
We would like to recommend a great orthodontist that has been treating our children. Dr. Tamara Shamlian is a competent, courteous, outgoing and, most important a knowledgeable orthodontist with an amazing curriculum. She is currently our children's orthodontist and our rating for her is nothing less than 5-stars. She has a brand new office, pricing is reasonable. If you are looking for a great orthodontist, we recommend Dr. Tamara Shamlian.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Ever since my first dentist appointment I never enjoyed some one working on my teeth till now. I feel comfortable here stress free. Tamara Shamlian gave me very specific instruction what to do with my teeth while i wore invisalign. I would prefer Shamlian out any other Orthodontist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
We really enjoy our visits to DR. Shamlian's office. She is so friendly and helpful, She talks you through each process of your braces. The office is one of the most tranquil and beautifully designed offices I have ever seen. She offers more than enough time for each patient giving them a relaxing and positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Dr. Shamlian is the kindest orthodontist I've had the pleasure of meeting. My son looks forward to his appointments and receives nothing but the best care! The office is clean, calm and always on schedule. I will definitely be bringing my other children in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
The experience with my second visit was great! Dr. Shamlian welcomed me right in with a smile! Overall I had a great experience and she explained to me in detail the next steps. I feel very happy with the service here at Clarity Orthodontics. Making a payment was also a breeze. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
We love Clarity orthodontics! very professional and welcoming Dentist and staff! never have to wait, we get in and out. Dr is very good at taking the time to explain all that will need to be done in treatment. great place to get your Ortho done. I highly recommend clarity orthodontics!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Dr. Shamlian at Clarity dental is kind, caring, quick, and professional. She is very knowledgeable and confident in the work that she does. She answers any and all question thoroughly, and leaves you feeling comforted in the orthodontics process. Her office is very clean, and high tech. Use of quality technology has definitely made this process easier. Thank you Dr. Shamlian!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
She briefly explained what I needed and I was pretty happy with the overall visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Dr. Shamlian and her staff are friendly and welcoming. They take their time to answer questions and explain things. Appointments are on time. Dr. Shamlian goes out of her way to give you the best care. She even ordered a new product for me to try to see if it works better than the one she currently uses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
They explain everything very clear, take the time to make everything fit perfect. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
Our son has been a patient of Dr. Shamlian's for the last several months and we could not be more pleased with the service and treatment he has received so far! Clarity Orthodontics is the best - beautiful office, always on time, and we just love Dr. Tamara Shamlian. We would highly recommend Clarity Orthodontics!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
I feel very comfortable with the way things work here. I am able to ask questions and get the answers I need. I am able to follow along easily and appointments are always quick and they flow smoothly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Shamlian, DDS?
We are very pleased with our care at Clarity Orthodontics for our two kids. I highly recommend Clarity Orthodontics!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Shamlian?

Dr. Tamara N. Shamlian is a Board Certified Orthodontist serving the Fresno area for more than 5 years.

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2012
2007

• Armenian

Dr. Shamlian accepts

Dr. Shamlian accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Shamlian treats your condition or procedure

• Invisalign®
  • Lingual Dental Braces
  • Loose Teeth
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adolescent

• Tue: closed
    • Wed: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
    • Thu: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shamlian treats patients.