Orthodontics  |
Dr. Tamara Kroboth, DDS
Dr. Tamara Kroboth, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hopewell Junction, NY. She is 34 years old.

1123 Route 82

Hopewell Junction, NY 12533

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • UniCare

Learn about Dr. Kroboth

Dr. Kroboth emphasizes treating the whole face and creating more beautiful profiles using non-extraction technology. Dr. Kroboth's extraction rate averages less than 5% of patients, much lower than the national average. She treats children, teens and adults utilizing the latest, state of the art equipment and technology. Dr. Kroboth creates beautiful smiles that last a lifetime. Call today for a COMPLIMENTARY INITIAL EXAM at 845 227-7880. We would be honored to meet you!

• Orthodontics

• Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Stony Brook University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Stony Brook University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Kroboth has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kroboth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kroboth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kroboth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kroboth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kroboth to family and friends
Dr. Kroboth's Performance
in Fishkill ny |
My teeth are looking great! Thank you Dr. K for being a great orthodontist.
in Massapequa, NY |
She is such a kind person who is very honest. She tells you the truth about your teeth. I highly recommend Dr.K. You won't regret making her your Orthodontist.
Beacon, NY |
I love my new smile- thank you!
Brewster, NY |
I love my smile thanks to Dr. K
in fishkill |
I love my smile thanks to Dr. K!
Brewster, NY |
I couldn't be happier with the care my twin boys have received from Dr Cigna and Dr. Kroboth. I work as a dental assistant in a general dentist's office myself and can personally attest to the caring nature, and meticulous attention to detail that this office provided. My one son didn't need braces and I was very appreciate for their honesty. My other son just finished with the first part of his braces and his teeth look amazing. I would highly recommend both doctors to anyone in the area
in Poughkeepsie, NY |
Thank you Dr. Kroboth for an amazing experience at your practice. My teeth look wonderful! The past 18 months under your care and treatment have brought my smile right back to where it was when I was younger. As an adult, I can appreciate all the time and effort it takes to keep a healthy mouth and straight teeth. Now that my 18-month Invisalign treatment is finished, I will be happily wearing my retainer for years to come! Thank you again!
in Hopewell Junction, NY |
Professional, courteous and respectful. Excellent care provider. Very meticulous. My daughter had braces and my son invisalign. We are very pleased with the outcome of both, though I have to say the process for the braces was a bit more involved and time consuming - par for the course.
in Lagrangeville, NY |
Dr. Kroboth was lovely. Always professional, warm, and patient. She always explained what was being done, and what the next step would be. Great results.
Have you seen Dr. Tamara Kroboth, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kroboth?