Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopedicsFemaleAge 37

Dr. Jones

Willow Bend Orthodontics, Plano, TX

5400 W Plano Pkwy Ste 250 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Plano, TX. She is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jones to book an appointment.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones
Our orthodontist retired before our first round of braces was complete. He was amazing and set the bar very high. We found Dr. Jones to finish one set of braces and put on another set with child #2. I love Dr. Jones and all her staff. It’s a pleasant visit, and always on time. And we have now completed 2 kids with amazing smiles! Our second child was missing teeth (in the front!) and she made a beautiful smile WITHOUT implants. Great work done here by great people!
A. C. – Sep 19, 2021
Dr Tamara Jones & her staff are wonderful! Very professional, accommodating with appts. & cutting edge with their dental expertise in the orthodontic field. If you want your orthodontic needs met with perfection, this is the best office. Dr. Jones is a perfectionist who will change your life!
DF – Aug 20, 2021
Dr. Jones and staff are awesome. The orthodontic assistants and front office staff are knowledgeable and friendly. My son and I are very satisfied with the process and results of our braces. My nephew is now a patient!
Sharon Wright- Norton – Aug 19, 2021
Great Orthodontist, my daughter just finished with her and her teeth look great! She is personable, kind and clear about what will be needed and what will happen.
Apr 25, 2021
Dr. Jones is the BEST! She is very professional, friendly, detail-oriented, highly skilled, dedicated, and caring. She is passionate about her work and shows a lot of enthusiasm . The results after braces exceeded all of my expectations .The staff is also wonderful ! They're organized, helpful, and friendly. There were some occasions when they were accommodating and still fit me into their busy schedule,including on Fridays when they normally don't see patients. When I had orthognatic surgery, the office also sent me a Jamba Juice gift card which was so thoughtful and sweet. I would rate Dr. Jones and staff more than 5 stars if I could! 100% recommend . :)
Jan 20, 2021
Office is efficient and staff and dr Jones are wonderful. She is knowledgeable, friendly and puts patients first.
Oct 29, 2020
Dr. Jones is such a wonderful orthodontist. You can tell she really loves working with children. Her whole staff is great as well. We never have an issue getting an appointment and everything is explained thoroughly. Highly recommend!
Aug 08, 2020
Dr. Jones is awesome--highly competent, extremely professional, and very personable. I had crowding of my lower front teeth, as well as a bite issue. The result she give me is amazing! Also the staff in her office are just great at what they do, and the office itself is clean and modern. From the initial consultation to the end of treatment, I had complete trust in the team at Willowbend Orthodontics. Although I admittedly don’t have a good point of comparison, I still feel like I can safely say that this is the best orthodontics practice around.
Tom Cook – Jul 25, 2020
We left an Orthodontist from a bad experience mid way in treatment. Dr. Jones and her staff had excellent reviews so I called for an appointment. Once I met her and her staff I knew they would be great. The place is very well run and the staff are so kind. They were very accommodating and were able to fix my daughters braces. She has a beautiful smile thanks to Dr. Jones. She’s the BEST IN PLANO!
LAMelara – Jun 02, 2020
We love Dr. Jones and couldn’t be happier with our daughter’s smile!
Jan 03, 2020
Dr. Jones and her staff are so efficient and friendly. I will recommend her to all my friends and family.
Dec 18, 2019
Both of my children absolutely loved their experiences. She fixed my daughter's teeth as a pre-teen/teen, and she did a "round one" for my 10 year-old-son who will have a second round when he's a little bit older. Neither one of them even looked forward to getting their braces off! And has a dentist phobia that applies to all dental care workers except Dr. Jones and her staff. She is like magic! Thank you, Willow Bend Ortho, for making this experience so pleasant!
Ashley Barnett – Oct 02, 2019
After my initial shock in learning of Dr. Mann's retirement, I could not have been more pleased! Dr. Jones was able to assist me and in just a brief visit she showed that she goes ABOVE & BEYOND!
Renette Black – Oct 01, 2019
My past year with Dr Jones was better than I could have expected. She is smart, experienced, direct and caring. She listens. She helps achieve success for the patient as her top priority. Her staff is outstanding. It is always a happy place without phoniness. I would recommend her to anyone, young or old.
Sep 28, 2019
Excellent experience - Dr. Jones and her staff are professional, friendly, took time to work with me on what to expect at various stages of invisalign and answered all my questions. The office atmosphere made me feel like I was part of their family. Love the end results!
JC - Plano – Jul 29, 2019
Dr. Jones and her staff create great smiles. My children have been going to her for some where around 5 years. One child at a time and I have always been pleased in how they are treated and how well thier smiles turned out.
Jennifer M Stone – Jul 23, 2019
Dr. Jones and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. My daughters love coming to their appointments. She always took time to explain everything to them and she is always extremely sweet. I am currently one of her Invisalign patients. I love the results and I actually like going to all of my appointments. All 3 of us have had the most wonderful experience.
May 16, 2019
Just wonderful, detailed, knowledgable, pleasant, and friendly.
Mar 25, 2019
I had such a lovely experience is here. All the staff really good to work with..
Feb 20, 2019
My daughter just got her braces off and we’re delighted with the results. Her smile is beautiful and issues (crossbite etc) corrected. Dr Jones is a true professional and made sure all issues were corrected before the braces were removed. Dr Jones and all the staff were really friendly, accommodating with scheduling, available when problems arose, and made the whole process a breeze.
Nadège Altier in Plano, TX – Feb 19, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

If you're looking for an orthodontist who can meet the needs of your entire family, we're glad you found our practice. At Richardson Orthodontics, Dr....Read more

As a kid, Dr. Jones went to a "Girls In Science Day" at Brookhaven Community College, where a local dentist took impressions of the attendees' teeth. She...Read more

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics