Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Jones

Willow Bend Orthodontics, Plano, TX

5400 W Plano Pkwy Ste 250 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College Of Dentistry in 2011 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Jones and her staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. My daughters love coming to their appointments. She always took time to explain everything to them and she is always extremely sweet. I am currently one of her Invisalign patients. I love the results and I actually like going to all of my appointments. All 3 of us have had the most wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Just wonderful, detailed, knowledgable, pleasant, and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
I had such a lovely experience is here. All the staff really good to work with..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
My daughter just got her braces off and we’re delighted with the results. Her smile is beautiful and issues (crossbite etc) corrected. Dr Jones is a true professional and made sure all issues were corrected before the braces were removed. Dr Jones and all the staff were really friendly, accommodating with scheduling, available when problems arose, and made the whole process a breeze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr.Jones and her staff were very kind and accommodating to my son for an urgent issue. He goes to school in Texas, but his Orthodontist is in Florida. He bent a wire in his braces and we couldn't find anyone that would see him, even just to clip the wire to make him comfortable until he could see his regular provider. Dr.Jones not only saw him, but also spoke with his regular doc, and replaced the wire. Wow, did we hit it lucky in so many ways! Her office was even open on Friday afternoon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones is a perfectionist and makes the kids feel special. My kids always enjoy seeing her and their teeth are wonderful now. She is an amazing orthodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones and her staff are awesome. Dr. Jones is friendly, patient, out going which made my children feel comfortable about getting braces. My three children now have perfectly straight teeth and they love their smile. We recommend Dr. Jones.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
This office has been the best dental experience for me. They are friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced. I liked the way that all visits and follow-ups were included in the original price quoted for the braces. Communication has been thorough and if problems arose, they were quick to give me an appointment the same day to take care of any issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Jones and her staff for any orthodontic procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
My father was a practicing dentist for more than 50 years. He accompanied us on several consultative visits with orthodontists for his grandsons. Dr. Jones was the only one to gain his approval. She is knowledgeable, friendly and affordable. I would use her again for any member of my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Office staff is AWESOME!!! Dr Jones is incredible. I have NEVER had an issue. I will be taking my daughter here once its time for her braces.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones is the only person I would trust with my smile. She helped create my perfect smile on a tight schedule before my wedding day! Dr. Jones always makes sure to customize treatment to each individual patient, working with them to achieve their smile goals. Her team members are kind, caring, skilled and well-educated in their roles. I am so thankful for the smile Willow Bend Orthodontics and Dr. Jones gave me! I would highly recommend her to any Dallas area patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
One of the most at home doctors office I’ve wver been in. They make you feel comfortable and grateful that you came to their office. The staff is friendly. The place is spotless! The doctor took so much time with my grandson and made him feel special. The follow up with the office regarding the payment plan was so easy and they were really helpful. I know we chose the very best place around for my grandsons treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
My daughter instantly fall in love with the staff at Willow Bend Orthodontics. The whole family did! They are such a friendly, personable group of people who clearly care about what they do each day. Dr. Jones is absolutely amazing. My daughter came in very hesitant about all dental work in general, and Dr. Jones calmed all of her fears. I cannot speak well enough about how awesome this practice is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Tamara Jones and her practice are an absolute delight to work with. After every visit, Dr. Jones was thorough and precise with her instructions and the office staff are very nice and extremely flexible with schedules.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Looking in the mirror, I wondered if I was ever going to get my snuggle tooth back in place. Dr. Jones and her staff went the extra mile to make sure my experience was quick and painless. I am very happy with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
As a 50 year old, I was nervous about getting Invisalign, but I had been unhappy with my teeth for so long that I decided that it was now or never. Dr. Jones was wonderful! Seven months later my teeth are straight and she was several hundred dollars less that other Orthodontist's that I talked to. But the best thing about her practice, is that she really knows how to manage her appointments. You will not have to wait in the waiting room, as soon as you arrive, you go back and get treated!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones is wonderful. She is caring and listens to your concerns. I know have perfectly straight teeth and an excellent smile. She is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Jones and her staff. You are always welcomed with a smile and seen promptly by Dr. Jones. She more than delivered on every promise she made about the timing of my braces, and I could not be happier with the results. She was accommodating and understanding to my individual wants and needs. My teeth are perfect. Dr. Jones and her staff are true professionals, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to improve their smile. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Dr. Jones is a great doctor and we are very happy to have her. She and her staff are friendly, professional, and very aware of their patient's feelings/anxiety. She is clear about what to expect and is very positive. The process is very easy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Tamara Jones, DDS?
Incredibly caring and technically excellent. She sees many other dentists as patients - very highly regarded.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

Dr. Jones cherishes the privilege to improve the lives of all patients who come to Willow Bend Orthodontics. Her greatest goal is to help each patient achieve a healthier and happier life by providing exceptional care that goes beyond their smiles. D...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Southern Methodist University
2013
2006

Dr. Jones accepts

Dr. Jones accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Dental
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
MetLife

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Jones treats your condition or procedure

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Overbite
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Underbite

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jones treats patients.