Dr. Tam Issa-Abbas, DDS

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Tam Issa-Abbas, DDS
Dear prospective patients, Thank you for visiting our website and spending time to learn a little about me and my practice. I hope you will find the information you need, and that you will not hesitate to give us a call when you are ready to see us. After having two boys and retiring from a career in Finance to pursue my passion for healthcare, I became a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, where I received by Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2011. I also received multiple awards and honors in Prosthodontics and Oral Medicine. My clinical background also includes a residency in Implant Prosthodontics at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Implant Clinic; a 2-year externship in Implant Surgery at the Midwest Implant Institute; and a 2-year externship in Orthodontics. Because I want to always do my best for my patients, and offer them the latest and most reliable treatment options; I regularly work to exceed all state and national continuing education requirements by accumulating hundreds of training hours in General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Issa-Abbas' Care Philosophy

My treatment philosophy focuses on preserving natural dental structures through conservative, and minimally invasive surgical approaches. I also put a lot of care into the experience that my patients receive by making sure that everyone enjoys a clean, gentle, friendly, and relaxing environment that promotes healing. I use the most modern technology and I partner with highly reputable dental laboratories and suppliers who provide the excellent quality products and materials that allow me to produce outstanding and long-lasting results.

Dr. Issa-Abbas' Experience

Visiting Dr. Issa-Abbas

Dr. Issa-Abbas accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Issa-Abbas is now accepting new patients
Advanced Gentle Smiles6502 Bandera Rd Ste 201
San Antonio, TX 78238
Evening
(210) 684-5040Get Directions

Dr. Issa-Abbas' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Issa-Abbas?

Compare Dr. Issa-Abbas

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Issa-Abbas says...

Dear prospective patients,

After having two boys and retiring from a career in Finance to pursue my passion for healthcare, I became a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, where I received by Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2011.  I also received multiple awards and honors in Prosthodontics and Oral Medicine.

My clinical background also includes a residency in Implant Prosthodontics at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Implant Clinic; a 2-year externship in Implant Surgery at the Midwest Implant Institute; and a 2-year externship in Orthodontics.

Because I want to always do my best for my patients, and offer them the latest and most reliable treatment options; I regularly work to exceed all state and national continuing education requirements by accumulating hundreds of training hours in General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics.

Dr. Issa-Abbas' Care Philosophy

My treatment philosophy focuses on preserving natural dental structures through conservative, and minimally invasive surgical approaches. I also put a lot of care into the experience that my patients receive by making sure that everyone enjoys a clean, gentle, friendly, and relaxing environment that promotes healing.  I use the most modern technology and I partner with highly reputable dental laboratories and suppliers who provide the excellent quality products and materials that allow me to produce outstanding and long-lasting results.

Dr. Issa-Abbas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry

• French
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Issa-Abbas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Issa-Abbas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry