Dr. Tam Issa-Abbas, DDS

Dr. Tam Issa-Abbas, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Tam Issa-Abbas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in San Antonio, TX. She graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read her story

6502 Bandera Rd Ste 201

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Issa-Abbas

Dr. Issa-Abbas' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Issa-Abbas "Dear prospective patients, Thank you for visiting our website and spending time to learn a little about me and my practice. I hope you will find the information you need, and that you will not hesitate to give us a call when you are ready to see us. After having two boys and retiring from a career in Finance to pursue my passion for healthcare, I became a Magna Cum Laude graduate of The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, where I received by Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree in 2011. I also received multiple awards and honors in Prosthodontics and Oral Medicine. My clinical background also includes a residency in Implant Prosthodontics at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry Implant Clinic; a 2-year externship in Implant Surgery at the Midwest Implant Institute; and a 2-year externship in Orthodontics. Because I want to always do my best for my patients, and offer them the latest and most reliable treatment options; I regularly work to exceed all state and national continuing education requirements by accumulating hundreds of training hours in General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Laser Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, and Facial Aesthetics."

This content was provided by Dr. Issa-Abbas "My treatment philosophy focuses on preserving natural dental structures through conservative, and minimally invasive surgical approaches. I also put a lot of care into the experience that my patients receive by making sure that everyone enjoys a clean, gentle, friendly, and relaxing environment that promotes healing.  I use the most modern technology and I partner with highly reputable dental laboratories and suppliers who provide the excellent quality products and materials that allow me to produce outstanding and long-lasting results."

6  Practice Areas

• Tooth Discoloration

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry

Dr. Issa-Abbas has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Issa-Abbas has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Issa-Abbas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Issa-Abbas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Issa-Abbas' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Issa-Abbas to family and friends