Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS
I grew up in Crescent City, a tiny town on the California coastline right in the heart of the famous redwood forest. Lisa, my wife, and I met in college and married on August 21, 2007. We have two awesome children, Finn who is four, and Allie Rae, who is one. While attending University of the Pacific, the top clinical dental school in the world, I gained many skills in all areas of dentistry and graduated as one of the top clinicians in my class (I was even recognized as an exceptional student by The International College of Oral Implantologists.) After dental school, I worked with multiple skilled dentists in Virginia while preparing and waiting for the right practice opportunity to come along. We found our home in Winchester. My family and I love Winchester for its character, proximity to family (Lisa is from Woodbridge), and culture (I've never been anywhere where so many people smile and say hello). When I am not seeing patients at the office, you might find me walking downtown, hiking trails, or shopping at the grocery store. Wherever I am, Lisa, Finn, and Allie Rae are sure to be close by.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Haynie's Care Philosophy

Honesty – When you are here, you can have confidence that we will never recommend treatment that you do not need or request.Transparency – You are in charge of your oral health. The only way you can effectively manage your oral health is if you have all of the information you need.Happiness – Dentistry is what we love. It is extremely rewarding to see our patients come in and establish great oral health, and then continue to come in year after year, generation upon generation, all the while, maintaining their healthy smile..Loyalty – Just like with wedding vows, we promise to be at your side for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health. If you have an idea for something we could do better, please let us know so that we can make it right. If you fall on tough times financially, tell us so that we can help you make it through.Accessibility – We are here for you! That means someone will be available to take your call at night or on the weekends.

Dr. Haynie's Experience

Visiting Dr. Haynie

Dr. Haynie accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Haynie is now accepting new patients
Apple Blossom Dentistry1813 W Plaza Dr
Winchester, VA 22601
(540) 667-3267Get Directions

Dr. Haynie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haynie to family and friends
based on 1 review
Dr. Haynie's Performance
Have you seen Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS?
Are you Dr. Haynie?

Compare Dr. Haynie

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Haynie says...

Dr. Haynie's Care Philosophy

Honesty – When you are here, you can have confidence that we will never recommend treatment that you do not need or request.Transparency – You are in charge of your oral health. The only way you can effectively manage your oral health is if you have all of the information you need.Happiness – Dentistry is what we love. It is extremely rewarding to see our patients come in and establish great oral health, and then continue to come in year after year, generation upon generation, all the while, maintaining their healthy smile..Loyalty – Just like with wedding vows, we promise to be at your side for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health. If you have an idea for something we could do better, please let us know so that we can make it right. If you fall on tough times financially, tell us so that we can help you make it through.Accessibility – We are here for you! That means someone will be available to take your call at night or on the weekends.

Dr. Haynie says...

Dental implants : first, schedule a consultation with Dr. Talon Haynie. He will reviewing your dental history and take X-rays to be able to create your model. Dr. Haynie will use the model or plastic guide, which fits your existing teeth and extends over the area of your missing teeth where the implants will be placed. The implant is then placed in the jawbone in the area created by the missing tooth.

Cosmetic Dentistry OverviewWe live in an age of safe, effective and affordable dental care. Not only do we keep our teeth longer and experience less pain, we can also improve our smiles with a variety of cosmetic dentistry methods.

Our dentist, Dr. Haynie, will be there for you and your family through all treatments, routine maintenance, and dental checkups. We are here to help you in all your needs well before you may reach any urgent condition.

Dr. Haynie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Broken Tooth
  • Tooth Discoloration

University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Brigham Young Univiersity

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Haynie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haynie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry