Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS

Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Talon Eric Haynie, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Winchester, VA. He graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

1813 W Plaza Dr

Winchester, VA 22601

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Haynie

Dr. Haynie's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Haynie "I grew up in Crescent City, a tiny town on the California coastline right in the heart of the famous redwood forest. Lisa, my wife, and I met in college and married on August 21, 2007. We have two awesome children, Finn who is four, and Allie Rae, who is one. While attending University of the Pacific, the top clinical dental school in the world, I gained many skills in all areas of dentistry and graduated as one of the top clinicians in my class (I was even recognized as an exceptional student by The International College of Oral Implantologists.) After dental school, I worked with multiple skilled dentists in Virginia while preparing and waiting for the right practice opportunity to come along. We found our home in Winchester. My family and I love Winchester for its character, proximity to family (Lisa is from Woodbridge), and culture (I've never been anywhere where so many people smile and say hello). When I am not seeing patients at the office, you might find me walking downtown, hiking trails, or shopping at the grocery store. Wherever I am, Lisa, Finn, and Allie Rae are sure to be close by."

This content was provided by Dr. Haynie "Honesty – When you are here, you can have confidence that we will never recommend treatment that you do not need or request.Transparency – You are in charge of your oral health. The only way you can effectively manage your oral health is if you have all of the information you need.Happiness – Dentistry is what we love. It is extremely rewarding to see our patients come in and establish great oral health, and then continue to come in year after year, generation upon generation, all the while, maintaining their healthy smile..Loyalty – Just like with wedding vows, we promise to be at your side for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health. If you have an idea for something we could do better, please let us know so that we can make it right. If you fall on tough times financially, tell us so that we can help you make it through.Accessibility – We are here for you! That means someone will be available to take your call at night or on the weekends."

13  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Brigham Young Univiersity
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Haynie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Haynie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Haynie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haynie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Haynie's Reviews