Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS

Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS is a dentist who practices in Magna, UT. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Bingham is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bingham's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bingham

Dr. Bingham accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bingham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bingham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bingham to family and friends
Dr. Bingham's Performance
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been coming to Bingham Dental for over 23 years and I now bring my kids, they are great!!!
in Magna,UT |
I got to Magna dental office and my kids love it there staff are very friendly and really good
in Magna,Ut |
I love the entire staff, I vibe with them very well and we have good talk. -Gascar Vakapuna
in Murray Utah |
Dr Bingham and his staff in his Magna office provide a peace of mind with my dental care. I haven't gone to a dentist in over 25 years before I found Dr. Bingham office. They created a peaceful non judgmental atmosphere. I will continue to visit his office and I'm also referring friends and family members
Salt Lake City, UT |
Bingham dental and orthodontics in magna is an amazing office. Been going here for years and love the staff and kids beg for appointments. Just had our teeth cleaned and We can't wait for our next visit.
in Magna, UT |
I've been coming to Bingham Dental in Magna Utah for several years. Great staff and very accommodating and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I feel cared for
in Sandy, UT |
Just had the best cleaning ever!
in Magna Utah |
I would highly recommend Bingham dental.
Altadena, CA |
I've been coming here for years and I highly recommend him.
in Magna, UT |
I've been a patient here since I got braces whenever I was twelve. Bingham Dental's makes me look forward to visiting the the dentist. Everyone's is really kind and cares a lot about their work and their patients.
Salt Lake City |
I've had a bad experience with another dentist when they took my wisdom teeth out so I was apprehensive about getting another tooth removed but Dr. Bingham made the whole procedure as painless as possible, literally.
in Magna, UT |
Dr. Bingham cares personally about each patient and the health of their smile. My first deep cleaning at his office was six months ago and it went really well; my teeth hadn't felt that clean in a long time. With their assessment they suggested that I highly consider flossing more regularly. I have never really been a flosser, but with the care and concern they gave me that day, I was motivated to floss and have done so since then without missing too many days!!
in Salt lake, UT |
I love that we are treated like family and everyone knows us on a first name basis. Dr Bingham is professional and personable.
Atlanta, GAg |
My family and I have been coming to Bingham Dental for as long as I can remember and we have always had a great experience. I highly recommend Bingham Dental and Orthodontics!
Elkton, MI |
Very kind
in Draper, UT |
I love the customize work he did on my smile. Dr. Tab Bingham is very talented and professional.
in Sandy, Utah |
Dr. Bingham and staff are warm, kind and professional, I have been Dr. Bingham's patient for over 30 years. Dr. Bingham has a beautiful Magna office and the office is always willing to accommodate me with appointments that fit my schedule.
in Redmond, UTAH |
I had a difficult problem and was nervous. Dr. Bingham skills, experience, expertise and gentle bedside manner nurtured me to full dental health. I smile all the time now. Thank you Dr. Bingham and staff.
in Murray Utah |
Los doctores fueron atentos. A secretaria fueron amables. Me sentí tranquilo y cómodo. Se los recomiendo a todos
in Draper Utah |
He is gentle and wise! I felt so cared for as they did veneers for me and continue to care for my smile. Thank you! I love smiling!!!
in Herriman UT |
Bingham Dental staff are welcoming and professional. Dr Bingham is thorough and kind. He takes time to answer my questions. He will make sure I know my options. He performs beautifully. My teeth look and feel better than ever! Thank you!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bingham is wonderful. I like the staff. They are professional and helpful. I trust Bingham Dental.
in Magna, UT |
Dr Bingham has been my dentist since I was 12, many years ago... I have been under his care from regular check ups to fillings to orthodontic care. He is very friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I have also been taking my children to see him since they were little for regular dental work as well as orthodontics. I highly recommend Dr Bingham and his staff because they make you feel like family.
in Magna, Utah |
Patient with me and very good at what he did. I had my top two wisdom teeth extracted. I didn't like the nitrous and he came in and talked to me. I decided to just go numb then let him do what he needed. He talked to me as he was doing his job, explaining his actions. Very good experience overall. I recommend DDS Tad Bingham to anyone looking for a great dentist and dental experience.
Have you seen Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bingham?

Compare Dr. Bingham

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bingham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Broken Tooth

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
    Washington University / College of Dental Medicine

Completed in 2009

Dr. Bingham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bingham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry