Dentistry  |
Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS
Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS is a dentist who practices in Magna, UT. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Bingham is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center.

8370 W 3500 S

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Dental School Case Western
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Washington University / College Of Dental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Bingham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bingham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bingham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bingham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bingham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bingham to family and friends
Dr. Bingham's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I cannot recommend Dr Bingham enough! I have been going to him for about 15 years. I have always had great anxiety when at the dentist, my neck, shoulders, and back would knot up with all the tension and I'd get a terrible headache. Not with Dr Bingham. I feel completely at ease with him, even when getting a root canal. I can't attribute this to any one thing about him or his staff, it seems to be the overall atmosphere of the office, his excellent staff, and his professionalism and care.
Antioch, CA |
Everyone is extremely nice and willing to help calm down stress and anxiety
Livingston, NJ |
Bingham Dental is a clean and professional environment. They greeted with kindness and were really helpful. The staff is all around caring and friendly. They really did care about my hygiene. Would recommend coming!
Newark, NJ |
He is great!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Tab Bingham has been my dentist ever since I can remember! He is super kind and always tries his best to make sure you are comfortable!
in Plain City UT |
My family loves Dr. Bingham and his staff. We have been patients for over 20 years, and one of my children was terrified of going to the dentist. Dr. Bingham was patient and worked with her so that she didn't panic when we told her we were going to the dentist. Oh, and we travel from north of Ogden to Magma to see him.
Saratoga Springs, UT |
They're friendly, have great services and nice atmosphere
in West Jordan |
Tab is the best he has taken care of my family for years and now is treating my daughter for her braces
Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been coming to Bingham Dental for over 23 years and I now bring my kids, they are great!!!
in Magna,UT |
I got to Magna dental office and my kids love it there staff are very friendly and really good
in Magna,Ut |
I love the entire staff, I vibe with them very well and we have good talk. -Gascar Vakapuna
in Murray Utah |
Dr Bingham and his staff in his Magna office provide a peace of mind with my dental care. I haven't gone to a dentist in over 25 years before I found Dr. Bingham office. They created a peaceful non judgmental atmosphere. I will continue to visit his office and I'm also referring friends and family members
Salt Lake City, UT |
Bingham dental and orthodontics in magna is an amazing office. Been going here for years and love the staff and kids beg for appointments. Just had our teeth cleaned and We can't wait for our next visit.
in Magna, UT |
I've been coming to Bingham Dental in Magna Utah for several years. Great staff and very accommodating and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them!
I feel cared for
in Sandy, UT |
Just had the best cleaning ever!
in Magna Utah |
I would highly recommend Bingham dental.
Altadena, CA |
I've been coming here for years and I highly recommend him.
in Magna, UT |
I've been a patient here since I got braces whenever I was twelve. Bingham Dental's makes me look forward to visiting the the dentist. Everyone's is really kind and cares a lot about their work and their patients.
Salt Lake City |
I've had a bad experience with another dentist when they took my wisdom teeth out so I was apprehensive about getting another tooth removed but Dr. Bingham made the whole procedure as painless as possible, literally.
in Magna, UT |
Dr. Bingham cares personally about each patient and the health of their smile. My first deep cleaning at his office was six months ago and it went really well; my teeth hadn't felt that clean in a long time. With their assessment they suggested that I highly consider flossing more regularly. I have never really been a flosser, but with the care and concern they gave me that day, I was motivated to floss and have done so since then without missing too many days!!
in Salt lake, UT |
I love that we are treated like family and everyone knows us on a first name basis. Dr Bingham is professional and personable.
Atlanta, GAg |
My family and I have been coming to Bingham Dental for as long as I can remember and we have always had a great experience. I highly recommend Bingham Dental and Orthodontics!
Elkton, MI |
Very kind
in Draper, UT |
I love the customize work he did on my smile. Dr. Tab Bingham is very talented and professional.
in Sandy, Utah |
Dr. Bingham and staff are warm, kind and professional, I have been Dr. Bingham's patient for over 30 years. Dr. Bingham has a beautiful Magna office and the office is always willing to accommodate me with appointments that fit my schedule.
in Redmond, UTAH |
I had a difficult problem and was nervous. Dr. Bingham skills, experience, expertise and gentle bedside manner nurtured me to full dental health. I smile all the time now. Thank you Dr. Bingham and staff.
in Murray Utah |
Los doctores fueron atentos. A secretaria fueron amables. Me sentí tranquilo y cómodo. Se los recomiendo a todos
in Draper Utah |
He is gentle and wise! I felt so cared for as they did veneers for me and continue to care for my smile. Thank you! I love smiling!!!
in Herriman UT |
Bingham Dental staff are welcoming and professional. Dr Bingham is thorough and kind. He takes time to answer my questions. He will make sure I know my options. He performs beautifully. My teeth look and feel better than ever! Thank you!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Bingham is wonderful. I like the staff. They are professional and helpful. I trust Bingham Dental.
in Magna, UT |
Dr Bingham has been my dentist since I was 12, many years ago... I have been under his care from regular check ups to fillings to orthodontic care. He is very friendly, professional and very knowledgeable. I have also been taking my children to see him since they were little for regular dental work as well as orthodontics. I highly recommend Dr Bingham and his staff because they make you feel like family.
in Magna, Utah |
Patient with me and very good at what he did. I had my top two wisdom teeth extracted. I didn't like the nitrous and he came in and talked to me. I decided to just go numb then let him do what he needed. He talked to me as he was doing his job, explaining his actions. Very good experience overall. I recommend DDS Tad Bingham to anyone looking for a great dentist and dental experience.
Have you seen Dr. Tab Bingham, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bingham?

• Diversified Dental Services
    Dental PPO
  • Dominion Insurance
    Dental PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA